Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Ring of Easiness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Ring of Easiness
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Legendary Perfect Ring of Easiness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Ring of Easiness CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +6, stat requirements lowered by 27 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 27 (36), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 144 000 Lgo
12-29-2013 01:58 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
12-29-2013 16:24 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any1 there.
12-29-2013 23:11 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Hard thing to eval buddy.. Most players are high enough level that they don't really need lp easiness. And without prefix...
Maybe 100k?

IGN - Sevendustx

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Seven82: 12-30-2013 01:43.

12-30-2013 01:43 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

200k+ i think to upgrade building is good becouse with 1 ring we can use for exampe LP ring concetration - it's much easier to build somethingWink

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-30-2013 07:01 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Easiness bonus

Every character in Act II level 60+ gains

1% easiness for every 2 levels beyond 60 and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70
The maximum easiness is 50%

so now i got on lvl 103 - 38 % easiness without that ring Smile

so my eval is max 20k, with prefix would be much more worth Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-30-2013 12:44 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
fluffy

images/avatars/avatar-985.jpg

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: -WJS-

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
Easiness bonus

Every character in Act II level 60+ gains

1% easiness for every 2 levels beyond 60 and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70
The maximum easiness is 50%

so now i got on lvl 103 - 38 % easiness without that ring Smile

so my eval is max 20k, with prefix would be much more worth Smile
12-30-2013 14:50 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

thanks for the evals ....however not v conclusive

i do believe its worth than 20k just from looking at the closed auctions.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=auction&do=cl...Class=2&t=2&p=1
12-30-2013 15:50 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Ring of Easiness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH