Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Your "balance" is full of crap... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your "balance" is full of crap... 8 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Your "balance" is full of crap... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b67a54909f

v. 1.4.25b 17 April 2013
Expeditions: balanced (mostly increased) the damage dealt to players if they are on an expediiton alone.

Mostly increased - balanced ?

That is probably one of the smallest Nobles there is, and at my level, I had probably one of the best balanced set-up with some of the highest HP from square possible (while maintaining my dmg and agi).

This expo, combined with the event, should have been for me the occasion my get my badge (that your rng seems to not be wanting to give me for a month now).

Review your bloody numbers dev team, because this should not happen. At this point, it is literally stealing from players their well hard earned game time, I had been carefully planning this expedition for a while now.

So thanks but no freaking thanks for this completely lame expo.
01-01-2014 07:30 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Your "balance" is full of crap... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're, like, the first person to complain about this patch, seemingly because it messed up one little expo on you. :p Perhaps because you didn't look into that patch enough before starting a solo expo?:p I don't see the problem, you could have taken a small player along for some xp, you would have probably killed it then. :p or maybe you could have used a set that gives Blood of Life to regen each round?Tongue

It's not that it should have been a badge - it could have been a badge, if you had been a bit more careful with your planning. Tongue you say you've been waiting a month for the badge - we've all gone through that. O.o

How exactly is it stealing people's 'hard-earned game time'?O.o I know one other person atm who soloed a basilisk, using Blood of Life and a good rep set, he had no problem, most other people were smart enough to take at least one other person along on their expo because solo mobs are much harder to kill now, with the patch, but nobody's seemingly complained about it up until now.

Personally I don't see a problem, but meh

EDIT: Solo Basilisk there :p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 01-01-2014 15:24.

01-01-2014 13:51 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge
RE: Your "balance" is full of crap... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
You're, like, the first person to complain about this patch, seemingly because it messed up one little expo on you. :p Perhaps because you didn't look into that patch enough before starting a solo expo?:p I don't see the problem, you could have taken a small player along for some xp, you would have probably killed it then. :p or maybe you could have used a set that gives Blood of Life to regen each round?Tongue

It's not that it should have been a badge - it could have been a badge, if you had been a bit more careful with your planning. Tongue you say you've been waiting a month for the badge - we've all gone through that. O.o

How exactly is it stealing people's 'hard-earned game time'?O.o I know one other person atm who soloed a basilisk, using Blood of Life and a good rep set, he had no problem, most other people were smart enough to take at least one other person along on their expo because solo mobs are much harder to kill now, with the patch, but nobody's seemingly complained about it up until now.

Your blabber makes no sense, but I have grown used to this.

Going from getting hit at 250-300 by a normal noble to 1.2 k on a solo expedition is completely ridiculous. Making the mobs hit twice harder why not, but 4-5 times is completely overboatd, no matter what you want to say.

Yes i am pissed off my expo didnt go well, yes i am complaining about it and no i dont give a flying duck about your happy opinion.
01-01-2014 16:17 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Your blabber makes no sense, but I have grown used to this.

Going from getting hit at 250-300 by a normal noble to 1.2 k on a solo expedition is completely ridiculous. Making the mobs hit twice harder why not, but 4-5 times is completely overboatd, no matter what you want to say.

Yes i am pissed off my expo didnt go well, yes i am complaining about it and no i dont give a flying duck about your happy opinion.

Firstly, don't throw a tantrum cause you're wrong and someone disagrees with you - I'm not the only one who thinks you're wrong. Don't be such a child, you claim to be an adult, but you come across as having the mentality of a 6 year old. Pathetic.

Secondly, and more on-topic:

3 man Noble

This link is a 3 man Noble, now I dunno what you see, but I see a Noble doing around 300-400 damage per hit mostly, and that's 3 man. I'd imagine that on a two man, it's 400-500ish? 450-550 per hit maybe depending on one's defence? and I'm sure that before that solo patch, it would have been around 500-650/550-700ish per hit I'd imagine, I can't quite confirm these exact figures, but I'm sure I'm not far off. At best, they've doubled a Noble's damage but so what? Why should it be that a solo expo is easy? To suit whiney little players like you? No. So, mind telling me HOW they've increase a mob's damage in solo expos by 4-5 times?Tongue They haven't, you're just exaggerating, again, like a child.

Don't throw your toys out of the pram and swear at people just because you're not good enough to solo even the smallest Noble, it's not my fault you're not good enough, even with 20k hp. O.o Stop looking for other things to blame, it's your fault and your fault alone. :p The patch doesn't need to be changed, next time plan better. Or do what I suggested and take a meat shield along or something.

EDIT: My 'blabber' makes no senses to you because you're too narrow-minded to consider that maybe it's you who messed up your own expo. Should have looked into solo mobs more, should have taken a meat shield, should have planned better. If you did, could have been a badge. I wish you luck with your next attempt.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 01-01-2014 16:48.

01-01-2014 16:42 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why didn't you set up people to tank damage for you?

Night of Heroes is a special exception, obviously, but what about in general?

Take people with high defence and boosted HP to damage soak while you lay into the turkey?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
01-01-2014 18:16 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one person wouldn't of made much difference and made the expo realy easy for you

also it is blaance as it stops people from soloing monsters
01-02-2014 00:19 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

I'm kinda with Lev on this one if I'm honest! That is pretty excessive it is a Noble after all it's not like he tried to solo an XR or anything! If it's solid for a very adept and experienced player (level's don't tell the whole story motionless) to take down a Noble even with NoH I think they aren't very 'balanced'...

Also you guys seem to act like it's a sin to try a solo expo surely that's always one of the coolest parts of BW especially when NoH is active! Pitting yourself and just yourself against a big ass mob is always a temptation so cut Lev some slack and remember that hindsight is a wonderful thing...

01-02-2014 16:33 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
I'm kinda with Lev on this one if I'm honest! That is pretty excessive it is a Noble after all it's not like he tried to solo an XR or anything! If it's solid for a very adept and experienced player (level's don't tell the whole story motionless) to take down a Noble even with NoH I think they aren't very 'balanced'...

Also you guys seem to act like it's a sin to try a solo expo surely that's always one of the coolest parts of BW especially when NoH is active! Pitting yourself and just yourself against a big ass mob is always a temptation so cut Lev some slack and remember that hindsight is a wonderful thing...

It's not him going for a solo expo that I responded to, it's the fact that he tried a solo Noble then complained about the patch because it didn't suit him for that one expo. He goes on as if his opinion is law then threw a little tantrum at me over disagreeing with him. Tongue Personally, I think the patch is fine the way it is, like I said, and one reason I think that is because it allows people a chance to JOIN a bloody expo on NoH, rather than everyone going off doing solo expos, and nobody letting people join their expos. :p Yeah sure, stops most people from soloing expos, but it means that people get to join an expo on the day too. I also do like that it prevents people from soloing a mob easily in order to get their badge, that's easy-mode for getting badges imo. Tongue

Who said levels tell the whole story?:p Motionless enquired about stats and such before starting his solo basilisk, he did some actual planning, didn't just borrow an OP square and say 'oh this will be an easy kill' and then flip his crap when he loses. No, he planned, he went for it and he won. Second time around, he got pwned, however, but you don't see him complaining.

Nobody is acting like it's a sin, but for god's sake, if you're gonna try to solo a mob, don't throw a hissy-fit and blame a patch when you lose. xD Suck it up, it's your fault and YOUR fault alone. He could have easily gotten his badge if he took a little player along to give him some xp - would have been an easy Noble badge and he maybe could have easily gotten his Medusa badge then on the second day of NoH and been on Arachne badge attempts. ^^

Anyways, this discussion is skewing off-topic, let's try to keep it on-topic. O.o

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 01-02-2014 18:31.

01-02-2014 18:30 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

now put the balance patch with this

Expeditions / King of the Hill: opponents will be more effective against smaller number of players. We do not want 1-2 player expeditions to be able to kill lower level monsters so they become unavailable for lower level players. On Necro mobs will get a hit and damage bonus depending on how many monsters remain at a location. On UW monsters will also ignore defence (only for very small groups).

thats why it hit you so hard
01-05-2014 05:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Your "balance" is full of crap...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH