Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Necro auction auto extend » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Necro auction auto extend
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
IGN Drunkenmagic

Registration Date: 05-29-2013

Necro auction auto extend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 43815

Problem description: The auto extend doesn't always work. The last auction I bid on finished in a bidding war, auto extend worked a few times, then the other player bid with only about 10 - 15 seconds remaining. Auction did not extend and 10 - 15 seconds does not give you enough time to bid when playing from a cell phone. The auction was for a Legendary Good Titanium Ring, the last one that sold on necro.

This is the second time this has happened to me. Has it happened to anyone else?
01-03-2014 02:40 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I've had this happen on UW a few times, but I guess eventually the auto extend has to stop working or else the auction will go on for an infinite amount of time.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
01-03-2014 20:57 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
IGN Drunkenmagic

Thread Starter Thread Started by IGN Drunkenmagic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but there was only 2-3 bids from each player.

An auction is supposed to go on until the item is too expensive for all but 1 bidder.
01-03-2014 21:18 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

Up
01-06-2014 22:35 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Thanks for reporting. If we speak of auction (you didn't provide end time)
quote:
Legendary Good Titanium Ring 14 8 163 2013-12-28
20:20:17

Then last outbid was Sat Dec 28 20:19:39 which is 38 seconds before auction's end.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-07-2014 10:49 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

That would be it.

Shouldn't it extend? 38 seconds isn't enough time to place another bid when using a cell phone and New Zealand internet speeds.
01-07-2014 18:21 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Its 30 seconds and I believe is standard across all servers.

I wouldn't assume they would extend it because you can't bid quick enough, I don't think its come up before.
01-07-2014 19:25 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

ok nevermind then. My bad. 30 seconds isn't long enough in my opinion though, should be at least 1 minute.
01-07-2014 20:48 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Necro auction auto extend

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH