Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » saving suff and pref in auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page saving suff and pref in auctions 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

saving suff and pref in auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my advice is to have possibility of saving searched preffixes or suffixes in auctions, for example now i search for hawks (rings) and maybe deadly(pants) of shepherd and dont like much checking all items on auctions, or chosing preff/suff from the list - pls dont call me lazy Smile just think it would be nice when i click auctions that i can see only items with preff/suff i realy search for that are on auction at the moment. it would be nice for players playing on phone Big Grin

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-16-2014 22:59 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to see a lot of things more efficient because I play so often on the phone. Like your idea, and I wish it was possible to automatically equip a set from the CA if the items were available. It makes no sense to waste the step of removing the gear and then equipping it for joining expos. It's not a matter of being lazy, just eliminating an annoying setup of clicking little boxes on the phone every time you want expo gear.

01-16-2014 23:03 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be great on UW type realms when looking for merge pieces of a certain type as well as bypassing all the dupes that are on auction Wink

Cheers
01-17-2014 00:34 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

I currently do this with bookmarked searches, but that gets to be a bit cumbersome and has to be setup for every device that I use to play the game. Something built into the game would be a welcome alternative.

I would also love to see more powerful searches, especially on UW. For example, I would like the ability to search for only non-legendary items or the ability to search for a subset of prefixes rather than just all or none.

01-17-2014 13:36 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

With enough filters to refine our searched items in the auction, it's my humble opinion it's almost perfect. However such an option would increase the usefulness too, but it should be optional only that is it may be a tick box which on ticking out will show the desired pref/suffed items.

One suggestion from me is that whenever we search the auction it is always predefined number of items shown per page. One option may be provided where we can specify number of results displayed per page.

Another suggestion, no matter how many resulting page is present there in the filtered out page, it always shows "Pages: (1) First - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Next". I have a lot of times been fooled by clicking on the 2nd or 3rd page which is actually blank, so it may be modified to mark the last page and more importantly total found out items may be mentioned over too.

Just a few suggestions on where I found difficulties Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by souvik: 01-17-2014 16:30.

01-17-2014 16:29 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » saving suff and pref in auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH