Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » chance to hit mechanics for 2x 1 handed weapons » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page chance to hit mechanics for 2x 1 handed weapons 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

chance to hit mechanics for 2x 1 handed weapons Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was wondering if i can get some clarification on this topic plz.

i have other items that affect chance to hit but for simplicity i will only b talking about my character and two weapons involved.

i currently wield two weapons.

Perfect Demonic Thunderfist of Courage* (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 154 - 162
Effects: Chance to hit -24, attacks per round: 5, AGILITY +64, damage increased by 4 for every 4 levels, CHARISMA +21, chance to hit with all weapons +50
Requirements: LEVEL: 96 (176), STRENGTH: 80 (14Cool , AGILITY: 94 (173), INTELLIGENCE: 62 (113), KNOWLEDGE: 65 (120)
Value: 214 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2647, Mana 7936

and

erfect Demonic Thunderfist of Vengeance* (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 154 - 162
Effects: Chance to hit -24, attacks per round: 5, AGILITY +36, damage increased by 4 for every 4 levels, all weapons damage +27, maximum defence from items = 0, HP +480
Requirements: LEVEL: 97 (179), STRENGTH: 85 (156), AGILITY: 93 (172), INTELLIGENCE: 62 (113), KNOWLEDGE: 65 (120)
Value: 220 425 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2649, Mana 8377

as you see they both have -24 chance to hit on them.

i also have a beastmaster bonus
Added race bonus for Beastmaster: +20 melee hit chance.

now my question is, is the chance to hit calculated per weapon or for my character.

if it is calculated per weapon this would indicate that i have -4 (-24+20)
chance to hit per weapon.

altho if it is calculated by character i would give me a total of -28 chance to hit (-24-24+20)

can i get some clarification plz on this matter plz.

then my other question would b....i got this enchant recently.

ignores 4 % of your opponent`s defence
chance to hit with all weapons -15

if the enchant affects each weapon individually it would mean i have -19 (-24+20-15) chance to hit per weapon as it is to all weapons

altho if it is to my character total it would b -43 (-24-24+20-15)

plz could i get some confirmation on these calculations plz

ty
01-13-2014 16:27 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AFAIK it's calculated per weapon and judging by the description of the enchant it's affecting both weapons individually.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-13-2014 23:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any answer from devs?
01-17-2014 21:57 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

answer will come for sure, they just need some time, a lot to do on beta to prepare all

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-17-2014 23:45 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

any1 there?
01-24-2014 19:38 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » chance to hit mechanics for 2x 1 handed weapons

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH