Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » So... How about a new uw type server ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So... How about a new uw type server ? 9 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

So... How about a new uw type server ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apparently the turkish just got 4th server ?

I mean ... No offense to the turks but ... Really ? The turks ?

In all seriousness though... The French have 6 servers ? I know the French need something to distract them from their absolutely terrible political leaders but come on ... One language like French has 6 servers and English gets 2 ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scourge: 01-21-2014 13:31.

01-21-2014 13:27 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I likes it
But there was a thread already...
Imo it is better to ask devs the reason for new servers in other languages rather than asking yourself for a new one. Imo we would have a base then... We would debate with facts Wink

01-21-2014 16:52 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So far the advertising campaigns for UK weren't all too successful.

Also there is only one Turkish server Smile

01-21-2014 21:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Personally ive seen no ads at all for bloodwars since i started playing. Plenty of MMORPG have ads on facebook and other social media, i see those all of the time.

01-21-2014 23:48 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

What advertising campaigns were implemented Szes? Just out of curiousity because I like Pops haven't seen a single one so whoever you paid to spread the word in the UK did a pretty lousy job...

01-23-2014 19:25 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

Facebook App ? am surprised u aint got yourself on there ....
01-23-2014 21:02 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Setting up a free facebook page is hardly a large effort into marketing the game is it...

01-23-2014 21:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

But we have a facebook page and some kind of app that shares your in-game achievements Smile

https://apps.facebook.com/bloodwarsnet/?...&ref=ts&fref=ts

Not sure if the link will work for you, but please try. If it doesn't I'll give you a better one Smile

01-23-2014 21:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
But we have a facebook page and some kind of app that shares your in-game achievements Smile

https://apps.facebook.com/bloodwarsnet/?...&ref=ts&fref=ts

Not sure if the link will work for you, but please try. If it doesn't I'll give you a better one Smile

Has there been any other efforts though? TV adverts? Other social media? YouTube advertising?

I'm not being critical it's just curiousity especially when the main reason the UK haven't seen a new UW server is because of the current one having a low number of players. This would bring in new players and therefore help your company and our enjoyment of the game... also I know alot of people who are interested in playing the game and starting anew however they are reluctant because of massive gap in standards now due to the age of the server. We need a fresh platform and this would generate a fresh influx of players.

01-23-2014 21:59 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Zenno

Registration Date: 04-20-2013

Id happily promote the game on my Fb pages.
01-23-2014 23:09 Zenno is offline Search for Posts by Zenno Add Zenno to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Zenno

I can see the pitch now. "Hate life? Always angry at random number generation? If so, play this, you won't have a trouble in the world after six months. This is the little push you need to commit suicide!"

01-23-2014 23:41 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Indica
quote:

I can see the pitch now. "Hate life? Always angry at random number generation? If so, play this, you won't have a trouble in the world after six months. This is the little push you need to commit suicide!"

^ ^ This guy gets it. Thats why I play Necro. UW is the worst its un real, i do not missing seeing items go from G+5 - Normal +1 and then never getting past good for a week.
01-23-2014 23:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Zenno

Registration Date: 04-20-2013

quote:
Originally posted by Indica
quote:

Dammit your on to me. Was gonna it's it as population control.
01-23-2014 23:53 Zenno is offline Search for Posts by Zenno Add Zenno to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Clan: CoS

Not working in my case Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry Szezsej, I get an error

Secure browsing is not supported
This application does not yet support secure browsing (HTTPS).

My all attempts went in vain to unveil the page. Can you help please?

03-13-2014 19:29 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » So... How about a new uw type server ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH