Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » KotH Enchantments » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page KotH Enchantments
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

KotH Enchantments Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't seem to find a discussion on here, although that may be because I'm looking on a phone.

Here are a few questions numbered for convenient reply.

1) Have we, as a community, managed to work anything out about them?

2) Are they completely random, or tied into Tattoos?
I've got my first, which was +35 to hit. Pretty neat for a Black Knight. Is it a fluke?

3) If they are random, can you redo a location to try for a new Enchantment?

4) If you merge an Enchanted item, what happens?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
02-08-2014 18:07 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) not a lot to work out I don't think. They are just bonus'?

2) meant to be 100% random.

3) yes

4) cannot merge a enchanted item.
02-08-2014 18:10 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the feedback Smile

Back to 1) though, I was wondering if anyone had compiled a list of Enchantments, and how different they can be between locations.

4) is good to know! I need to be careful of that.

02-09-2014 00:15 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

1) Someone had started, but people stopped posting on that thread, and the thread starter stopped bothering I think xD I believe this is it:

KOTH enchantments

As you can see, it's a bit dated with regards to enchantments, as many other and better(or worse) enchantments have been gotten. Smile I remember my first enchantment... +5 appearance. And then my second one... +5 Appearance, -50 HP. -.- WELL WHAT THE FU-

4) Herald, you don't need to be 'careful of that', an enchanted item won't show up on a list of items that you can merge Smile

02-09-2014 11:15 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

Thank you Cheese, interesting thread Smile

Gives me a follow up question though: does redoing an area reset the enchantment as something new?

Not that I want to change my Slums one! There are much worse enchantments to be had O.o But if I get through Horace and something naff is spat out, do I just redo that area?

02-10-2014 02:04 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Yes, it's randomized each time ;P So if you get a crap enchantment and wanna redo, you can do that, but you'll need to get rid of the enchantment you already have in that area first. :p

02-10-2014 07:23 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » KotH Enchantments

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH