Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » invert and return buggy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page invert and return buggy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

invert and return buggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 81432

Problem description: when i press invert followed by equip or return, it doesnt always work properly.

For example, i used shamanistic set fom clan armoury, pressed invert followed by return then got a message from a clan mate asking for me to return it.

When i checked back, part of set had been returned but not all of it.

02-26-2014 18:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe you re owner of part of shama set ? and while u took it from ca someone filled it with his items ? so ca was full and u couldnt put all back ?

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-26-2014 20:29 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, i dont own any of the items i used.

02-26-2014 20:35 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: invert and return buggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Personally I've had a similar thing when my internet is slow or when playing from a phone with slow internet, with me, I think it was more-so the page loading up too slowly or not loading fully so when I inverted and returned/took items, it took/returned most but not all items so I'd have to have a second go at it. Tongue With me, it wasn't a bug, but I'm guessing this is similar to the situation you've had

02-27-2014 16:42 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reported to Konrad

02-27-2014 20:52 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

We believe that some of the scripts must have not loaded yet when you tried to return the items, no one else reported this so it cannot be a game-wide bug Smile

03-04-2014 14:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
We believe that some of the scripts must have not loaded yet when you tried to return the items, no one else reported this so it cannot be a game-wide bug Smile

So basically what I thought it was?Tongue

03-04-2014 19:12 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Basically Wink

03-05-2014 20:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » invert and return buggy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH