Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Training Room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Training Room 5 Votes - Average Rating: 7.805 Votes - Average Rating: 7.805 Votes - Average Rating: 7.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Arrow Training Room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New Idea Big Grin

Training room
Basically, you start a kinda expo/attack on a certain type of training dummy, all have unlimited HP, but some have high defence or high toughness or....?, all have 0 agility & 0 perception, and no attacks. waiting time could be like 20mins, maybe?
You then do 1 round of damage and recieve 10% of your damage as PoP (points of progress)
Ie,
You do 1000 damage & you get 100 PoP
You do 10,000 damage & you get 1000 PoP

Max of 1 per day (24 hours) resets at midnight

Addictional idea for it;
Evo points, at 10% of your level, or 1% of your damage

Ie;
your level 100 & you get 10 evo points
OR
You do 10,000 damage & you get 100 evo points (probably a bit to much thou, imo)

I Guess you could even add in group try's aswell?
Each person gets a equal % of the total damage as PoP (& level/damage as evo points if you like that part)

Hope you like it, anyways
If you dont, i dont give a rats a** Smile game needs a pick me up, something new.. or players will keep droping out, am not far off it myself atm, got loads of stones, but cant buy any gear i want/need...

03-25-2014 17:03 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Training Room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH