Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Banned and retired players » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Banned and retired players 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Lamp Banned and retired players Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think banned players are treated with higher respect than great contributors of this game. A banned player may never be ambushed, or sieged, or never even be spied.
So after cheating with the game rules which in terms mean the existing players too, a cheater's account is preserved in the museum. While long time players,when they decide to go for retirement, are treated like cattles and they are farmed on daily basis. They get dethroaned from their squares too.
I have a suggestion if it may be considered only please. A banned player may be ambushed or spied or sieged alike regular players. Moreover they may be stripped from their all items so that even a noob can conquer the cheat.
And if any player wishes to retire, he may contact the admins to go for retirement mode. This mode will consist of minimum six months to lifetime. (It has been noticed that old players do come back after several days so it would be good he they can resume from where they left. ) it will be applicable to players who reach act three or higher. He may be spied but neither ambushed or besieged.
Eagerly waiting for admin's comments. Thanks for reading.

Edit : the ban stated here is about the permanent only and the temporary is not a concern here as they are considered lighter offence hence are provided a second life. All credit of this edit goes to Ghaldria. Thanks.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by souvik: 03-28-2014 19:35.

03-28-2014 17:36 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They can be sieged if you got clan building which lets u to do it. also banned players are not always banned permanently, you want to siege player banned for 2 days for swearing so he will be naked then and lose square ? then ban is enough punishment. and as i know even if there are longer bans on polish realms, player (cheater, whatever) can always appeal, and it might be accepted. so if someone gets 30 days of ban and he appeal, and its accepted after 5?10? days why should he login and see he got no square/resources etc ... ? give some serious advices, avoid spam. all what i wrote you could simply check here or there Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

03-28-2014 17:52 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by souvik
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay I think I should have mentioned permanent ban there on the starting thread. I never meant the temporary bans anyway as it may be evident from the post above.
And checking a lot here and there after, I couldn't find the retirement mode that I was talking about, can you please help me on that before telling me nothing as such is possible?
More on siege of the same subject, I'm not sure whether smaller clans can ever achieve those sieges and you didn't clear it out whether they may be spied and attacked too. Some light on it would be helpful.

03-28-2014 19:26 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

1h before end of ban player can be attacked, sieged etc.

on permanent ban he looses everything so atack possibility would change nothing to them

players can freeze acc on 3 months (5th zone)
after that he can turn it again for 3 months (after 3 days of playing if I remember)
many players are doing this
6months is not very good idea, especially when player has square on high zone

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-28-2014 20:45 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by souvik
thanks C47 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still some of the questions remain unanswered, but your informations were very very valuable. thanx C47

04-06-2014 20:16 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Banned and retired players

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH