Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » some problems with new arena » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page some problems with new arena
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

some problems with new arena Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 66401

Problem description: arena closed at 20:20 instead of 20:00 as specified on the board*

and why does arenas on necropolis always close at 21:00 or later?

edit: * = on uw obviously

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by digitelis: 04-24-2014 21:26.

04-24-2014 20:31 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep pls inform us more as we dont know when we can use luck to wont be with luck on new arenas :/

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

04-24-2014 20:52 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am also confused as UW had theirs about 20:20 but Necro came in at about 21:20..

But i was in different gear to what the 21:20 report came in as from the gear i had at 20:00.. So is Necro +1 hour behind? :s
04-24-2014 21:29 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by digitelis

necropolis probably closed the same moment it created report as well (21:20), it definately closed after 21:00 as i swapped headgear 21:10 from the one i used at 21:00 and this change appeared in my arena report at 21:20

04-24-2014 22:41 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The times given to me are - 20:00 for closing, 20:20 for report. I'll doublecheck with Konrad if it is still the case.

04-27-2014 18:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

oh come on, it should save items at 20 00 for clan arena - it didnt - so maybe it should at 21 00 - it didnt.... and sure it did at 21 20 with luck items i m wearing .... :/ awesome :/ and i waited with wearing luck to 21 02

04-27-2014 21:25 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

OK, I got a word on this - since the arenas here are local the time of closing and getting the results is the same - 20:20. That means you have to have your arena equipment equipped at 20:20 We are very sorry for the inconvenience. This will change when all the arenas are global.

The announcement post has been updated to reflect this.

04-28-2014 12:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

ok, u say 20 20, but yesterday it was 21 20 server time Smile so i hope u changed all to 20 20 as you say this is correct time Smile

04-28-2014 17:00 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It should be 20:20 server time, if this is not the case this time please notify us Smile

04-28-2014 21:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

3v3 just ended 21:20:03

05-01-2014 21:35 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Yup still 21:20.
And it takes the gear you have equipped at 21:20 not 21:00

IGN - Sevendustx
05-02-2014 00:02 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Konrad is probably away for the weekend, when he comes back, he'll look into it.

05-04-2014 16:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=eabcb97e51

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=67dccd7ba5

pls let him see this and ask how is it possible too Smile

why didint we just meet QTD when last time we lost with WJS, and QTD got 3rd place in clan arenas

05-04-2014 21:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The arenas time has been corrected, everything should be fine now.

05-05-2014 20:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

yep 3 v 3 ended today 20 20 serv time, thank you for your help Smile

05-05-2014 20:33 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » some problems with new arena

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH