Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Missing good shorts of the sun (+5) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Missing good shorts of the sun (+5)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Missing good shorts of the sun (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 78889

Problem description: This morning when wanting to go on defense gear, the game said I was missing one Item : my good shorts of the sun (+5), it is not on auction, neither in CA or in the sold part of the vendor.
I only destroy stuff that is in the shelf 1 of the armoury.

I had it for sure 36 hours ago, yesterday, I only used my cell phone so I can't confirm. (the viex is less encompassing to see the red messages.

I there is a log to see if I have done a huge mistake or if there was a bug it would be appreciated.
04-26-2014 09:36 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The items seems to be destroyed, I'll just confirm with Konrad

04-27-2014 18:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok thanks
04-28-2014 21:28 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You should have the short back now Smile

04-28-2014 21:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon

Yeah thanks for the hard work, can put back my defense gear now ^^
04-28-2014 23:31 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Missing good shorts of the sun (+5)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH