Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » session points from clan arena » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page session points from clan arena
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

session points from clan arena Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Session points seems to be awarded at random as far as i can tell (both the amount of points awarded and who gets those points).

For some reason the clans i belong to on various servers hardly ever gets any session points (happened once in eight tries so far), two of thoose clans are pretty small and always gets defeated by bigger clans in the arena and those clans get both session points and the guaranteed 10 points for the winner, while my clans try every week to gain some gold and never get anything.

At first i thought session points was to be awarded to every clan, based on the number of applicants, which i would have found fair as even smaller clans would be able to gain some amount of gold even if they have the missfortune to face a 4x larger clan every single week, but obviously that's not the case.

Once i saw an arena report with 30+ players in one clan fighting a single player from another clan and that one player was able to get 4 session points.*

The only time i can recall that any of my clans gained session points we got 10 from 25-30 players applying.

While today my clan got beaten, we were 9 players, our opponents 19 and they got 24(!) session points*

Could anyone explain how this works? It feels like this system is based on BS instead of any kind of logic, or does every server have it's own system to determine who gets session points and how many they get?

(* happened on r4fr)

05-04-2014 21:02 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » session points from clan arena

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH