Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Automatic Disposable Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Automatic Disposable Items 6 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Automatic Disposable Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really like the way we can buy disposable items when applying for or starting up arenas now. So why don't we make it a feature for all aspects of the game? Seiges/Expeditions/KotH's? Just think it would make sense to implement it across all of these, avoids the annoyance of losing a disposable before an expo etc.

Thoughts?

05-13-2014 11:30 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Clan: AS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nien!
stay on at the end of expo and watch yer dispo

05-14-2014 04:39 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Apollo
The Light

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TigerDrive
nien!
stay on at the end of expo and watch yer dispo

*nein

and it's not quite that simple for people who have either a job, studying to do or don't stay up till 4am every night...

05-14-2014 11:53 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Whilst I agree with it for Expeditions and KoTHs because it'd just be useful if it were to be implemented I don't think it should be the same with sieges.

As when they did happen a lot of combat was done before to try and make people waste them kind of a tactical aspect to the whole siege scenario..
05-14-2014 13:06 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Clan: AS

yep the dispo removal tactic would fail horribly :p

05-15-2014 05:39 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by jeikun
Whilst I agree with it for Expeditions and KoTHs because it'd just be useful if it were to be implemented I don't think it should be the same with sieges.

As when they did happen a lot of combat was done before to try and make people waste them kind of a tactical aspect to the whole siege scenario..

I agree actually about the sieges Smile but I do think that it would be highly beneficial for expos and KotH's.

05-15-2014 09:10 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

I agree with automatic disposables for expo and koth Smile

As stated by Apollo, loads of us work/study and do not have time or just have to hope we havent been ambushed by the end.

Dont agree with seiges, though. Ambushing people to waste disposables can be an important tactic Smile

05-16-2014 20:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

up

05-24-2014 11:24 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Clan: CoS

Is losing a disposable item before an expedition more important than losing an item in the auction? If you can wait biting the nails out from their roots while a watched item is about to reach the end, why can't the same be done with expeditions if it is really that necessary to you Apollo? Personally I think this add on will make the game more predictable and the players more lazy than they are right now.

05-25-2014 17:15 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by souvik
Is losing a disposable item before an expedition more important than losing an item in the auction? If you can wait biting the nails out from their roots while a watched item is about to reach the end, why can't the same be done with expeditions if it is really that necessary to you Apollo? Personally I think this add on will make the game more predictable and the players more lazy than they are right now.

Because alot of people like I mentioned previously have jobs or degrees to work at and therefore can't be up till 4am waiting for an expo to end...I don't stay up until 3 to watch an auction and I think that auctions are a very different matter to disposable items. It's not laziness at all I'm just saying, if they can do it for arenas which end at a more acceptable time than some expeditions then why not allow it for expeditions which might end at times when people are offline?

I agree that sieges are more fun when people attack each other to get rid of disposable beforehand (not like we do sieges anymore) but the expedition/KotH idea would help alot of people! If you really think it's lazy then by all means be my guest and wait until 3:30am to make sure your disposable remains safe but some of us have jobs/degrees to work at instead.

05-26-2014 12:52 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

an answer/opinion from you would be nice Szeszej...

05-30-2014 14:00 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Whats next? Auto bidding? Auto starting expo's and koth's with auto set invites? auto questing? Tongue
Hey, i work during the day. i cant be around when i want to be, but i will buy a dispos before i got to bed, or during my breaks, if someone strips it, then so be it Wink will farm a member of there clan (or maybe all if the expo fails & i deem it would have passed with a dispos) for a day, Apollo knows this to be the case, im sure Wink Tongue

Personally, i dont approve of the auto disposable for defence on arena.
a set time for all arena's would be better idea, join the fight like 3/clan arena's, and if you dont want to fight, then you dont have too. and some timers for all arena's aswell. i dont know when they are, keep asking & forgetting.

05-30-2014 15:55 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Automatic Disposable Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH