Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » lenght of arenas season » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lenght of arenas season 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

lenght of arenas season Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didnt see any answer about it anywhere so would like to ask how long season lasts ? counting clan arenas (10) we got 2,5 month now since arenas started. so when all will be summed and we ll get bonuses for our achievements ? is it 3 - 6 months or 1 year ?

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-23-2014 23:33 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard it was 3 months...
Though I hope it is monthly :|

06-24-2014 07:51 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well need answer from devs Big Grin

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-26-2014 20:44 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

monthly would be awesome but i doubt it will work that way... i think at most it should be every 3-4 months...

6 months - 1 year is definitely too long... especially for our almost extinct server Frown

anything that would help newer players be more motivated to stick around and keep playing is a good thing i think...

also... Szejsej or whoever sees this...
why did they take away old arena when new arena was implemented.. i think you ought to be adding new things to the server.. not replacing or taking away old things that added to the game...

-Seven

IGN - Sevendustx
06-27-2014 09:16 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Clan arenas season lasts 6 months, the rest - 3 months.

06-27-2014 13:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » lenght of arenas season

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH