Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » enchantment : not applied on item error message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page enchantment : not applied on item error message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

enchantment : not applied on item error message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description:

In koth you have with the latest patches the possibilities to raise your favors if you do not use the enchant, as I understood it, as long as I did not use it on an item it would work, i launched a a small gate level 4, I had not used the enchant.

I got the usual message : remove it from item if you want a new enchant, I checked, there were no item, so I did not bother.

I only found afterward, since I didn't get any new enchant : that you need to remove it from the enchant wheel to gain favours

_> you could either add an addendum to the patch note to explain how to gain favours or change the error message in the case the enchant exists but is not on an items : "to gain favors first sacrifice the gained enchant " or some thing with the same meaning
07-23-2014 21:48 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought the message was clear enough "Removing enchantment without adding it to an item will generate Favour of the Lord of Darknes points."

07-24-2014 21:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From this I just thought leave it don't put on an item and it will be okay, once you know there is a new buton to remove it from nothing yes your sentence is good enough, I hope I am the only one who did not get it on the first try.
07-24-2014 21:59 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If there is someone else who didn't get it the first time, please let me know Smile

07-27-2014 13:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » enchantment : not applied on item error message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH