Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Item duplication » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Item duplication 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Phaera

Registration Date: 03-16-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Item duplication Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been thinking about making this suggestion for a long time. I decided to make this today because I AM getting pretty sick of the whole bidding on duplicated items situation: Other people bidding on them after well over 1.5 years of duplicating (and not getting them all) 2 types of rings and heavy crossbows is nothing but malicious and/or lazy.

Can you please add a check box when your putting items up for sale... that CAN be duplicated... that allows you to auto-win the item and duplicates at the cost of 1 bs... and maybe even some extra bs...

this way anyone can duplicate themselves... and prevents said malicious people people from pushing prices and will even allow them to do it as well... if they are willing to put in the effort... that said I bet that most of them are just trolls and stop wanting them immediately (not that there is any way to pay/collect that).

I am pretty sure that my friends and I doing this have caused there to be hundreds of pages of copper rings of strength and silver rings of authority to show up in the history... and we still are not done because of said malicious people... and letting them have some... so I also suggest that we clear auction history of items duplicated in this way to avoid congestion

and last but not least I suggest that we show who has won an item in auction history... but that won't happen so I'm listing no reasoning for it other than the game is named blood wars =)
08-25-2014 21:57 Phaera is offline Search for Posts by Phaera Add Phaera to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Item duplication

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH