Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » epic items idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page epic items idea 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

epic items idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like to present an idea about junking/destroying them

maybe destroying an epic item could give:

+10 evo points
+ 50 experience
+ 100 honour points

etc etc

it could be completly random or depends on items worth

could also give temporary bonus for player like

+5 dmg for 24h
+10 luck for 24h

anything

that would be fun cause even if your epic item is junk like epic serrated club it could still give you something.

what you think, write suggestions of bonuses here or similiar ideas Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

08-31-2014 14:53 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Interesting idea, I'll pass it on Smile

EDIT:
This is something we are looking at but no promises - we don't want it to screw up other aspects of the game.

08-31-2014 20:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » epic items idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH