Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » new berserker ability » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new berserker ability
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

new berserker ability Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description: Shouldnt i have regained 1hp after his final hit and then technically won by default? where's my ability!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=86812437c3
09-05-2014 14:14 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can never win by default for a start, he had 1 attack left, so you could have came alive again and he hit you again..

quote:
[UW] Berserker – new ability: Fury. After receiving a fatal blow in combat, Berserker regains 1 HP. This can happen only once per combat.
This ability will be available at the last level of the Sacrifice tattoo.

I have also highlighted why it doesn't do anything
09-05-2014 18:18 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pissedoffhyperion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

once per combat, oh that's a bit of rubbish......

berserker vs berserker means only one of us can use our ability?

pathetic.

what happens for sieges? that little level 50 berserker dies first, revives and so cannot be used by anyone else?

win by default flash, because when i would have been revived due to my ability, he had just killed himself with that last attack Wink radiating weapon if you didnt notice Big Grin
09-05-2014 21:44 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The report has been deleted.

09-07-2014 19:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » new berserker ability

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH