Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Berzerker suggestions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berzerker suggestions 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can't really be comparing mine and Alberts damage. I have a 30% ignore defense enchant. That one enchant gives me almost 3k damage per round on average. Also Albert regularly deals more damage than me in expo.

Imo berserker is absolutely fine for expo. The 1 hp revival gives him as much or more survivability than a black knight.

/EDIT:
And btw, the before-mentioned 60% bonus hp BK generally have is of little use in ambushes.
i have following bonuse hp:
Evolution +10 %
Dancing set +43%
Weapon +59%
Tattoo +10%

Now, if you go ahead and just sum those up, I should have +122%. And yes that is true for expo. But for ambushes it works slightly different.
Only the hp bonus from tattoo and race is added after building hp bonus, so for me total hp is
(base + 112%) + ((base with building) +10%) + absorption

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 10-22-2014 11:06.

10-22-2014 10:56 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah the difference is close and certainly by all means, nnd is the biggest damage dealer till date, not because he chose some special race or tat but he has the best arsenal anyone can even imagine. I have often wondered what kind of impact he can make on complete solo expos. I mean he ventured sometimes in the past when he was a collector but never saw any report of him going against basil etc in his present tat that is black knight. I've seen reports where berserkers kill basil on their own. However that was of time when solo mobs were not untouchable . In present day that's probably impossible for any player considered that's his level equivalent. Still it'll be interesting if someone can post such a report.

10-23-2014 14:45 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Berzerker can also use 1h melee weapons... is this being totally ignored?

10-23-2014 16:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
Berzerker can also use 1h melee weapons... is this being totally ignored?

badly and not worth mentioning.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-23-2014 16:25 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

I've always thought that Assassin was better for one handed mellee than Berzerker :/

I chose Monk back when it was still terrible and wasn't exactly jealous of Berzerkers.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-23-2014 17:18 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Berzerker suggestions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH