Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Evolution points + Treasure » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evolution points + Treasure
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Evolution points + Treasure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 23713

Problem description: I cannot buy "Enormous treasure plus" useing evolution points.. I got 504/700 points to dig a treasure and 199 PoE... so I should can have option to buy it..

Bug after patch?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
10-22-2014 20:37 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's not a bug, it's a feature. There was an undocumented change in the latest patch - you can now only finish treasures with evo points if you are missing <100 treasure points.

10-28-2014 11:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

Registration Date: 05-29-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So what do you do with evo points when you have all evos trained?
10-28-2014 18:03 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You can still use them to buy treasures, just not that many. This change has been made because a lot of people were missclicking and losing huge number of evo points.

10-29-2014 14:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

but arnt they warned are you sure you wish to spend xxx poe on tresure. or make it you have to write how many poe you want ro spend
10-29-2014 16:03 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
You can still use them to buy treasures, just not that many. This change has been made because a lot of people were missclicking and losing huge number of evo points.

But i'm not agrre it's good solution.. for me I have all (without 1) evos what I want.. now i only can collect evo points which i can use for example te remove enchant without deleting it or... or just put to treasure what i want t odo.. but if I can max do 100 evo point move for that then I fast collect huge amount of this points....

Am I wrong?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
10-30-2014 13:31 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Evolution points + Treasure

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH