Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 90380; 90358 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 90380; 90358 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

90380; 90358 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 90380
Character White_Devil
Login WhiteDevil_IC

ID 90358
Character Jacques
Login Jacques84

Multiaccounts - permanent ban

09-15-2014 18:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ehh, multiaccounts?
It's the same account listed twice

09-16-2014 06:45 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oops Big Grin

09-16-2014 15:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 90368
Character JackSaber
Login JackSaber

One more account added

10-30-2014 14:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jacques84

Registration Date: 09-16-2014

??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How to understand this ban? My acc with JackSaber have nothing to do with my past banned acc! No trades no pushings, nothing. So why i have been baned? Ok i had multi acc, i was pushing items to my main acc and get ban for all this things, but now i played without all this bad things and i think that no mater if this acc was created at the same time with other acc. This acc character was very low lvl when i was working with other acc, so my opinion is that this ban is for no reason. I want unban this acc.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jacques84: 10-30-2014 14:23.

10-30-2014 14:21 Jacques84 is offline Search for Posts by Jacques84 Add Jacques84 to your Buddy List
Jacques84

Attention Re: ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I still waiting for replay...
10-30-2014 16:10 Jacques84 is offline Search for Posts by Jacques84 Add Jacques84 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The last banned account was playing together with the other accounts. As such it should have been banned with the previous accounts.

10-31-2014 11:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jacques84

... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you read what i write before? No item pushing, nothing with this account. It was only created with other accounts at the same time. All leveves, all items and other stuff was done by one account and NO MULTIACC. This ban is 100% for no reason!
10-31-2014 14:37 Jacques84 is offline Search for Posts by Jacques84 Add Jacques84 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

If you play on multiple accounts at the same time, it's mutliaccounting. It doesn't matter if you're sending items between accounts or not.

11-03-2014 13:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jacques84

... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So if i have a knife at home, but i don't kill someone with it, im any way are killer? Funny your standpoint... Ok, forgot this "multiaccounting", good luck and have a good time to banning others for no reasons...
By the way, i created new account and have internet at home, at phone and at work, so dont think that 3 peoples ar "sitting" at this acc.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jacques84: 11-03-2014 14:26.

11-03-2014 14:05 Jacques84 is offline Search for Posts by Jacques84 Add Jacques84 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Jacques84 please take the time to read the terms of service you signed up to when you created the account.

Each player is allowed one account per server. One. Uno. No more.

11-03-2014 17:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 90380; 90358

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH