Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Fall Ranged Patch is running out of Fall... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fall Ranged Patch is running out of Fall... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 4.254 Votes - Average Rating: 4.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Fall Ranged Patch is running out of Fall... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One month to go until Winter, any news on this patch yet?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-31-2014 11:44 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, we're changing the name to Winter Ranged Patch Tongue (just kidding, no info though!)

10-31-2014 11:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need to save up stones for possible tattoo change Tongue

10-31-2014 13:07 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Need to see if its worth upgrading my gear or just changing XD

10-31-2014 15:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

MMMMM...... vengeance for ranged is coming?

10-31-2014 18:29 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
MMMMM...... vengeance for ranged is coming?

solar for ranged is coming?... again

11-01-2014 22:54 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010

guys cool down still lot of time for this patch as fall officialy ends at 21.12. Wink

from what i read on polish forums change should either put some bonuses against expo mobs in tattoos or introduce new weapon with those bonuses

quote:
Need to save up stones for possible tattoo change Tongue

Yeah me too Tongue

11-01-2014 23:56 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

I would like to see the bonus built into the tattoos, but could see it relegated to new affixes for balance reasons.

Fingers crossed it makes ranged better instead of evem trickier to use well!

11-03-2014 00:49 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

I don't get it.

Ranged is completely OP. It has insane crits, but most of all it has bonus to hit and the agi/perc mix to hit which is unbelievably powerful.

And they usually have crazy dodge.

Oh and they have 8-9 base items and 6-7 affixes to deal with and that's it.

I can't see why ranged is in need of any revamp. It is already very efficient.

Berzerker tatoo on the other hand... The 1 hp revival thing is nice but compared to all the per lvl etc boosts that all tatoos got and the still very low dmg we have to deal with, if there is one tatoo that needs be paid attention to, it is Berzerker.
11-04-2014 23:05 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

I don't think you realise how difficult it is to actually hit the big mobs, which is why they're looking at specifically addressing expos.

Ranged are the only weapon set to get stuck with a negative from using Legendary, and only one of the Ranged based tattoos can compensate for it.

Balancing all the stats you need is pretty damn difficult.

Getting your damage to improve is difficult.

Getting through defence with anything but a Heavy Crossbow is difficult.

As you may have noticed, there is a long list of things that make Ranged "difficult".

Whereas the long list of "difficult" for Berzerker extends to "have the right weapon suffix, which by the way gives you a solid damage boost whichever one you use."

I happily advocate change in favour of Berzerkers, but I don't highjack other threads to do it by suggesting are no other balance issues in the game <.<

Ranged CAN be an effective ambush route, but it's difficult to balance the bloody thing and it struggles in expeditions a lot of the time.

11-05-2014 01:38 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Go and have a look at the damage per round thread in trophy hall. You will see how ranged stacks up vs other tattoos.

Berzerker can have as many attacks as ranged and do considerably more damage, where ranged is practically maxxed out pretty quickly.

One thing that has been overlooked is the fact that berzerker can use 1h and 2h weapons. A huge advantage in any event.

11-05-2014 18:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Ooooh... It'd been AGES since I looked at the trophy room Smile

Quite disheartening to see actually. Yay for my UK Black Knight, but feel quite bad about putting effort into a Demon Lord second character now :|

Ach... here's hoping for SOME boost to ranged, and I'll keep working on it. Nowhere near finished the kit I wanted to work towards, it may pan out yet.

11-06-2014 01:51 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Nothing? Frown

C'mon devs, what's going on? Throw us a bone!

Just a vague narrowing down of what you're lookibg at would be nice.

Pretty please? Smile

11-15-2014 10:59 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Yowie

new from polish forum:
http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...395#post8766395

if somebody wants to translate feel free Smile (or use translator)

11-15-2014 11:16 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Down! unwanted patch.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing good

11-15-2014 20:06 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Can you translate it?

11-15-2014 21:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Wow, I can't work that out O.o

Definitely need some help with this, Polish comprehenders!

11-16-2014 01:54 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

basically looks like they are going to adjust the amount of attacks an item has and change the ignore defence on items. Some items lose the ignore defence to get another attack where as some gain more ignore defence.

Heres a few things

Pilum gets extra attack at p+1 and p+5 and crit modifier of 20% at p+3, 30% at p+4 and 40% at p+5

Composite bow gets crit modifier same as pilum

heavy crossbow gets extra attack at perfect and p+5.

The polish board are not to happy about the changes at the moment from what it seems.

But the board only posted these could be examples

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-16-2014 12:15 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Yowie

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
basically looks like they are going to adjust the amount of attacks an item has and change the ignore defence on items. Some items lose the ignore defence to get another attack where as some gain more ignore defence.

Heres a few things

Pilum gets extra attack at p+1 and p+5 and crit modifier of 20% at p+3, 30% at p+4 and 40% at p+5

Composite bow gets crit modifier same as pilum

heavy crossbow gets extra attack at perfect and p+5.

The polish board are not to happy about the changes at the moment from what it seems.

But the board only posted these could be examples

that is not exactly what they wrote there:

1) effect will apply only for expos
2) heavy xbow was not mentioned at all
3) in example they said that effects will take place in combination weapon+suffix
so ie. fire rate will give 1 more attack to pilum and composite bow at p0 and higher
and: pilum of fire rate will get crit modifier at p3 and higher
composite bow of fire rate will get additional dmg at p3 and higher

they dont mention if it will affect actually used weapons and suffixes so we can just hope it will

11-16-2014 16:01 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

A full news with the coming changes will be coming somewhere this week (hopefully) so I'll just quickly sum up the post on the Polish board:

The patch is coming (albeit slowly) and will mostly include new synergies between weapon types and suffixes so that one suffix can have many effects depending on the basic type of weapon. For example the suffix "of Fire Rate" (if I recall the english name correctly) will have an additional effect if it's on a Pilum or Composite Bow. Some weapons will have additional properties that will only work against expedition/KotH mobs.

11-17-2014 12:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thank you for the update.

Making more complex interactions should be interesting, at least. Looking forwards to seeing how it all works out Smile

11-17-2014 13:00 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Any news yet? We're right up against Winter now :/

11-24-2014 16:45 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Clan: CoS

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
A full news with the coming changes will be coming somewhere this week (hopefully) so I'll just quickly sum up the post on the Polish board:

The patch is coming (albeit slowly) and will mostly include new synergies between weapon types and suffixes so that one suffix can have many effects depending on the basic type of weapon. For example the suffix "of Fire Rate" (if I recall the english name correctly) will have an additional effect if it's on a Pilum or Composite Bow. Some weapons will have additional properties that will only work against expedition/KotH mobs.

Wow that's quite revolutionary in terms of blood wars. Although this concept has been used in other rpgs' long ago (for example take the ff franchise where a special weapon type deals massive damage over some mobs and some classes gain super advantage on some specified items).
What I suggest that this may also be applied to the other types rather than only the ranged ones. For example katana is lightweight and very sharp so a broad katana may have added damage than that of the other weapon types. Similarly a heavy chainsaw should get way higher damage. I hope I make my view clear.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by souvik: 11-24-2014 18:39.

11-24-2014 18:36 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

EDIT3:

The new effects are posted below

11-25-2014 13:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Will this patch only be for underworld servers? Frown

IGN - Sevendustx
11-25-2014 16:04 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

ALL I CAN DETERMINE IS THAT IT DOES LOTS.

Thanks Szesjez looking forwards to seeing what goodies we're getting Smile

Edit: Based on what little I can grok Composite Bow, Pilum, Throwing Knives, and Throwing Axes are being improved.

Throwing Axes and Knives are already some of the better options, so boooooooo, but seeing new heavy options become viable has me pretty excited as a Demon Lord over on Moria III Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 11-25-2014 17:17.

11-25-2014 17:09 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

So does this mean that vengeance will be useable against mobs, but we will be left with no tattoos or defence if we are attacked while in expo gear?

11-25-2014 22:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Hunters can always use Vengeance, can't they?

There's just never been a point.

As for my Demon Lord character... I've been picking up random Legendary ranged bits since I knew this was coming and have a really simple Composite Bow of Dryad merge. I hope it's good :p

11-25-2014 23:00 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Here’s the list in a more readable format. There are two lists, one is sorted by suffixes and weapons. The other has all the changes put together. The exact values are still subject to change. Additional attacks are cumulative.

11-26-2014 07:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Weapon effects:

Composite Bow:
perfect+1 - +10 damage against monsters
perfect+2 - +20 damage against monsters
perfect+3 - +30 damage against monsters
perfect+4 - +40 damage against monsters
perfect+5 - +50 damage against monsters

perfect+3 - +20% critical damage modifier against monsters with Dryad.
perfect+4 - +30% critical damage modifier against monsters with Dryad.
perfect+5 - +40% critical damage modifier against monsters with Dryad.

perfect+3 - +20% ignoring defence against monsters with Fire Rate.
perfect+4 - +30% ignoring defence against monsters with Fire Rate.
perfect+5 - +50% ignoring defence against monsters with Fire Rate.

Pilum:
perfect+1 - +20% ignoring defence against monsters
perfect+2 - +40% ignoring defence against monsters
perfect+3 - +60% ignoring defence against monsters
perfect+4 - +80% ignoring defence against monsters
perfect+5 - +100% ignoring defence against monsters

perfect+3 +20 damage against monsters with Fire Rate.
perfect+4 +30 damage against monsters with Fire Rate.
perfect+5 +40 damage against monsters with Fire Rate.

perfect+3 +70% critical hit chance against monsters with Wolf.
perfect+4 +100% critical hit chance against monsters with Wolf.
perfect+5 +130% critical hit chance against monsters with Wolf.

Throwing knife:
perfect+1 - +1 additional attack against monsters
perfect+3 - +1 additional attack against monsters
perfect+5 - +1 additional attack against monsters

perfect+3 - +20% critical damage modifier against monsters with Dryad.
perfect+4 - +30% critical damage modifier against monsters with Dryad.
perfect+5 - +40% critical damage modifier against monsters with Dryad.

perfect+1 - +10 damage against monsters with Wolf.
perfect+3 - +15 damage against monsters with Wolf.
perfect+5 - +20 damage against monsters with Wolf.

Throwing Axe:
perfect +3 - 10% ignoring defence against monsters with Vengeance.
perfect +4 - 20% ignoring defence against monsters with Vengeance.
perfect +5 - 30% ignoring defence against monsters with Vengeance.

Suffix effects:

Fire Rate:
perfect0 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Composite Bow and Pilum
perfect5 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Composite Bow and Pilum

Dryad:
perfect2 - + 60% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife
perfect3 - + 70% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife
perfect4 - + 80% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife
perfect5 - + 90% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife

Wolf:
perfect1 - + chance to hit increased by 20% against monsters with Pilum and Throwing Knife
perfect3 - + chance to hit increased by 30% against monsters with Pilum and Throwing Knife
perfect5 - + chance to hit increased by 40% against monsters with Pilum and Throwing Knife

Vengeance:
perfect +0 defence is not zeroed against monsters with Throwing Axe.

11-26-2014 07:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Fire Rate:
perfect0 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Composite Bow and Pilum
perfect5 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Composite Bow and Pilum

perfect+1 - +20% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+2 - +40% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+3 - +60% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+3 +20 damage against monsters for Pilum
perfect+4 - +80% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+4 +30 damage against monsters for Pilum
perfect+5 - +100% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+5 +40 damage against monsters for Pilum

perfect+1 - +10 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+2 - +20 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+3 - +30 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+3 - +20% ignoring defence against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+4 - +40 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+4 - +30% ignoring defence against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+5 - +50 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+5 - +50% ignoring defence against monsters for Composite Bow

Dryad:
perfect2 - + 60% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife
perfect3 - + 70% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife
perfect4 - + 80% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife
perfect5 - + 90% critical hit chance against monsters for Composite Bow and Throwing Knife

perfect+1 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+3 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+3 - +20% critical damage modifier against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+4 - +30% critical damage modifier against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+5 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+5 - +40% critical damage modifier against monsters for Throwing Knife

perfect+1 - +10 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+2 - +20 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+3 - +30 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+3 - +20% critical damage modifier against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+4 - +40 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+4 - +30% critical damage modifier against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+5 - +50 damage against monsters for Composite Bow
perfect+5 - +40% critical damage modifier against monsters for Composite Bow

Wolf:
perfect1 - + chance to hit increased by 20% against monsters with Pilum and Throwing Knife
perfect3 - + chance to hit increased by 30% against monsters with Pilum and Throwing Knife
perfect5 - + chance to hit increased by 40% against monsters with Pilum and Throwing Knife

perfect+1 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+1 - +10 damage against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+3 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+3 - +15 damage against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+5 - +1 additional attack against monsters for Throwing Knife
perfect+5 - +20 damage against monsters for Throwing Knife

perfect+1 - +20% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+2 - +40% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+3 - +60% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+3 +70% critical hit chance against monsters for Pilum
perfect+4 - +80% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+4 +100% critical hit chance against monsters for Pilum
perfect+5 - +100% ignoring defence against monsters for Pilum
perfect+5 +130% critical hit chance against monsters for Pilum

Vengeance:
perfect +0 defence is not zeroed against monsters with Throwing Axe.

perfect +3 - 10% ignoring defence against monsters for Throwing Axe.
perfect +4 - 20% ignoring defence against monsters for Throwing Axe.
perfect +5 - 30% ignoring defence against monsters for Throwing Axe.

Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

i really hope these are just a rough idea of what the changes will be ><

throwing axe with vengence..lovly dmg boost i agree and ignore def is awsome

switichng from reactiom would result in loosing 120 combined stats ><

how do you expect ranged to hit anything at the higher lvls

al lthis time spent on this patch and this is what e get to look forward too ><

i really hope this will be changed heavily.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-26-2014 08:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
Hunters can always use Vengeance, can't they?

There's just never been a point.

nope, there's a Minimum defence for Hunter tattoos... but the old vengeance was good enough nobody really cared about the loss of tat bonuses.

And yeah, I agree with pops and Ba_al, what good is a weapon solely aimed at mobs that leaves you totally defenceless against players, and cant hit mobs anyway due to it's stat reduction!

I like the idea of making item/suffix combos more unique, but this looks like clutching at straws. lets take all the useless items and make them slightly better in some instances, and take the suffix that works with NO tattoo and make it almost work in expos... Whoop! so exciting!! -_-

please sort it out devs

11-26-2014 13:45 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Aaaaand... I need to stop bidding on parts and auction everything off.

Sticking with my Legendary Heavy Crossbow of Reaction thanks :p

May make a Composite Bow of Dryad... but no longer give much of a crap about trying to put together anything that would take effort to give me less.

Throwing Axes and Knives may work. Composite of Dryad MAY work out since Dryad buffs stats too.

Pilum is still a dead item.

11-26-2014 14:16 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

all these buffs are great for mid lvl players

but you have them set for perfect - perfect +5 meaning you intended for high lvls

high lvls hunt anoobis + wendi etc

these buffs just wont make a differeance from what i can see

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-26-2014 14:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

wont make a difference?

p5 throwing knife of dryad:
15 attacks
20% ignore
3,1 crit multiplier
60% crit chance
Chance to hit +89 + knowledege bonus
+ int / 4 damage
+75 agi/per
+30% to hit
+15% damage

The reputation bonus from dryad is of course useless though. Except during night of heroes. But other than that it looks solid to me. Certainly possible to go over 20k per round with that.

What stinks though (imo) is that most of these synergies seems only useful to absorbers due to lack of crit potential

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 11-26-2014 14:54.

11-26-2014 14:51 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Did the Rep = Initiative patch ever get applied?

If not, will it go back on the table now? That makes Dryad more tempting again.

Don't Hunters get huge crit chance, and Collectors get a massive chunk of Luck? There's some usage out of these... Demon Lord will struggle to use them but given how they boost crit damage even further if you put effort into the roght set up some of these could be good.

11-26-2014 16:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Remember that leg ranged start at -30% crit...
At level 123 I get 92 luck from collector that's 18% crit
So it's either heavy crossbow of something, or throwing knife of dryad

11-26-2014 17:23 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

As a Demon Lord, it's Heavy Crossbow 4 life by the looks of it for me over on t'Polish server.

I DO love my Heavy Crossbow of Reaction though ^.^

I'm looking at trying to boost my crit chance with armour for a P+5 Legendary Shuriken of Reaction I picked up. Same load out may work well with Thingie of Dryad.

11-26-2014 17:43 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Yowie

i have made some calculations what theoretical dmg can some weapons after patch do. I was calculating with various sets and items all on p+5 lvl.
I calculated values for lvl 120 cultist with maximum SB effect (+25%) with +12 dmg from evo, 70 base int, 85% crit chance, and assuming hitting is not problem. As a targets defence i used 660 as is average wendigo defence. I assumed that i have chronos and wendigo badge which gives 20% ignore defence as base.
Tattoo was either DL or Collector whatever gives more dmg (but at lvl 120 it was DL in most cases)

I used only weapons suitable for cultist (with crit chance) and results are following:

crossbow of wolf: 17250
composite of dryad: 19269
pilum of wolf: 15929
knife of dryad: 23318

This shows that TK looks according to my calculations as best choice, i am bit disappointed in pilum of wolf which could hide some potential using gears with low stats and more dmg but it lacks some dmg that would make that possible...

11-26-2014 21:41 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Fall Ranged Patch is running out of Fall...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH