Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Lightness of being question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lightness of being question 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Lightness of being question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does this effect still work if you have maximum easiness?

12-15-2014 18:55 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Official answer pending

12-15-2014 21:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just expected a short-to-medium term boost.

If this DOES add to max easiness, it just became amazing! Smile

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-16-2014 00:24 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

yeah otherwise it will be quite pointless
12-16-2014 02:00 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

I wouldn't call it pointless.

Level 115 for max easiness (unless you're an Absorber and/or Demon Lord).

Getting through 7 levels at the high end is painful O.o

I maxed it immediately. I had upgraded armour without being careful of Strength requirements (didn't check it without my Titanium set equipped). Since I was saving up points for Might I had them to spare and sorted out my screw up instantly :p

It's really going to help my lower level character on Moria III. Even as a Demon Lord I'm struggling with level caps on fully affixed items O.o

So I can happily see the advantage of it without the past-max boost.

WITH the past-max boost this becomes amazing though Smile

12-16-2014 02:13 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Lightness of being does not increase max easiness. Bought level 1 to test it.
But still its far from useless. Many players don't have max easiness

12-16-2014 06:24 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
Lightness of being does not increase max easiness.

Damn, dooz was first Smile .

12-16-2014 08:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

so make it easier for other races to have more absorbers racial bonues then totally pointless evo
12-16-2014 12:05 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Getting an advantage over other players seema fine to me Darc.

Especially given that both my characters can get good use out of this.

It's pointless if you're already level 115, but incase you can't cout that's 114 more levels than what you start as.

No one is making you use it. But plenty of people WILL be.

12-16-2014 15:03 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

you all got easniess with act 2 patch now you get an evo to do the same. if absorbers got to go over the max then that would be fine butbwe dont so every race gain except absorbers. might as well give you pob aswell. a evo is ment to help all races not help all but one.
12-16-2014 15:30 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

An Absorber Demon Lord with full evo hits max easiness at Level 88.

That is a MASSIVE advantage over other players.

Getting max easiness before everyone else isn't a disadvantage. Especially since levelling takes longer each step up.

You have better access to equipment and easier square building before a lot of other people do. It's a head start that could impact YEARS of play time compared to a similar player.

EDIT: I'm out by 5% here. The Evo is even more relevant to Absorber than I thought.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 12-16-2014 15:45.

12-16-2014 15:38 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Eh, absorbers can buy this evo as well you know. Reaching max easiness even sooner. I don't see how this devaluate absorber racial bonus at all.

12-16-2014 16:04 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

because we lose it its ment to be something we have as a race. not something we gaines thru items and patchs and evos
12-16-2014 16:06 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Eh, ok. But you can gain luck and blood points from evo as well
And hp those are racial bonuses as well.
There is no loss of advantage. You can buy same evo as non absorber and still have same advantage

By your logic any evo that gives hp, bp, easiness and luck should not exist.
Also if you think your race is weakend by this you can always turn cursed one

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 12-16-2014 16:19.

12-16-2014 16:13 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

but absorbers should still have that extra 5% over and above what you can get.
12-16-2014 16:26 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010

quote:
Originally posted by darc
but absorbers should still have that extra 5% over and above what you can get.

i dont see a reason why would they. 5% from the start for free is massive advantage. Also other racial bonuses like 10% hp/bp. Very nice arcanas for ambushes and great arcana with luck & crit.
Really the worst tattoo ever...

And nobody is getting any easiness for free, you know you have to pay for it 1500 evo pts for max one. Points you could spend on something more useful
And easiness is not that special only for absorber as you can get it from DL and monk tattoos too...

12-16-2014 16:38 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

so you happy to give up the luck you get at start of game then. or your +10%hp yes
12-16-2014 16:56 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010

quote:
so you happy to give up the luck you get at start of game then. or your +10%hp yes

5 luck alone is almost nothing, same as +10% BP but you can get them through evos anyway so go get them and enjoy

12-16-2014 17:03 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

but even with evos you still get that on top of them absorbers don't
12-16-2014 17:31 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Hmmm
I dont see the point

There will be no difference if everyone learned that evo

And i still think that the holy cow (absorber) are best variable race with strongest arcanas

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 12-16-2014 18:02.

12-16-2014 18:01 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:

Go complain about the Demon Lord & Monk tattoo's as well they give easiness.. Go and complain about the Of Easiness suffix as well.. They are all extra to what Absorbers get and everybody gets a maximum limit anyway.
12-16-2014 18:25 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

quote:

Level for max easiness(50%) 115
Absorber 110
Non-absorber demon lord 105
Absorber demon lord 100
Non-absorber demon lord with level 4 evo 98
Absorber demon lord with evo 93

I still don't see why you are complaining, other than for the sake of complaining.

IF anything absorber should lose some of their racial benefits, but obviously they gradually do from level 110-115

12-16-2014 18:43 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well shouldnt every race lose some of there benefits then. you pick a race based on a few things and one of them is there racial benefits.so you ahouldnt lose any of them just coz you are progressing in the game

tattoos can be changed evos you can get them all but race your stuck with so the bonus should always remain even if it goes above the limt

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 12-16-2014 19:41.

12-16-2014 19:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Eh, well. That have nothing to do with new evo.

12-16-2014 20:16 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Darc...

That is the dumbest thing I've heard today, and I've been arguing on YouTube comments.

Absorber is arguably the best tattoo, and that 5% is a head start the tattoo gets over everyone else.

A. Head. Start.

You get to be ahead of everyone else, until the late game.

It's a bonus you have that no one else does.

You have OTHER long term advantages.

12-16-2014 21:53 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

dumbest thing ive heard is calling absorber a tattoo and not a race
12-16-2014 22:41 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Replying on phones while using public transport CAN lead to the occasional mistake.

What's your excuse? :p

12-17-2014 00:10 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
Eh, well. That have nothing to do with new evo.

exactly your racial bonus has nothign to do with this evo

imo this is great for mid-semi high lvl players strugglign to get that extraa point in strenght or knowledge etc for there set ups

not every evo has to be benifiting all..you choose your evos on ur play style and "customize ur char accordingly with them"

every lvl 115 player who dosnt benfiit from this tatoo isnt complaining..im not complaining
this is geared towards the lower lvls agreed but so what..

@ darc you need create new thread for ur racial issue Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-17-2014 03:17 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Lightness of being question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH