Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » premium code problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page premium code problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joe stonned

Registration Date: 04-08-2011

premium code problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: joe stonned

Problem description: i got a text premium code for ireland, but have no option to extend premium by phone.
01-31-2015 11:37 joe stonned is offline Search for Posts by joe stonned Add joe stonned to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for joe stonned
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please use the in-game form.

02-02-2015 09:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
joe stonned

Thread Starter Thread Started by joe stonned
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cant change email address with no prem, so cant use the form
02-02-2015 11:37 joe stonned is offline Search for Posts by joe stonned Add joe stonned to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for joe stonned
Szeszej
Administrator

Please provide more account details, your server for starters would be very helpful.

02-03-2015 06:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
joe stonned

R1 underworld

Could i get an explanation why we cant buy prem in ireland by sms any more, and could you post somewhere that this option is no longer available for us in ireland please
02-05-2015 15:57 joe stonned is offline Search for Posts by joe stonned Add joe stonned to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for joe stonned
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I also dont have the option to extend premium by text from in Ireland...
The option has been removed from the "Extend Premium" page in game...
I'm just glad I checked before buying anything.
Is this being fixed?

PS. I play on Underworld

02-05-2015 15:57 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm sorry but we no longer have a working agreement with the company that provided us with SMS service from Ireland. For this reason all SMS payments from Ireland have been suspended.

02-09-2015 11:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Problems with Premium SMS from Ireland

02-09-2015 13:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
joe stonned

So what do I do with the code I bought but can no longer use??

I've paid for 30 days prem that I would like, are the money back please
02-09-2015 14:30 joe stonned is offline Search for Posts by joe stonned Add joe stonned to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for joe stonned
Szeszej
Administrator

Everything is in the announcement

02-10-2015 08:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » premium code problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH