Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Black Market & Bronze coins & other » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Black Market & Bronze coins & other 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Black Market & Bronze coins & other Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More idea's to be buried among the nonsense Smile

1) New market guy, visits at certain times. full moons? weekends? The 13th of every month? idk.
Sells 10(?) Random items for Junk/lgo & stones. (one or other)

Option extra idea; 1 Item is Random, garented to have a prefix & suffix, just random. costs 1-2ss? max 1 time(s) a day?

Maybe sells junk bundles (random amounts) for a little more (10-15%?) than it's worth.
maybe sells people/blood aswell?

-----------------

2) Bronze Coins;

Get them from 3vs3 & Clan vs Clan. (Per person)

+1 coin just for entering either.
+3 for wining 3vs3
+5 for winning clan vs clan

Offer same as quests (Honor/Junk/Blood/People/Item Chest) for x amount of coins. different types = zone or amount of it.

For example;

Small treasure for 20 Bronze coins
Small treasure plus for 30 Bronze coins
Small treasure deLuxe for 40 Bronze coins
Medium treasure for 45 Bronze coins
Medium treasure plus for 50 Bronze coins
Medium treasure deLuxe for 60 Bronze coins
Big treasure for 65 Bronze coins
Big treasure plus 75 Bronze coins
Big treasure deLuxe 85 Bronze coins
Huge treasure for 90 Bronze coins
Huge treasure plus for 95 Bronze coins
Huge treasure deLuxe for 100 Bronze coins
Enormous for 105 Bronze coins
Enormous plus for 115 Bronze coins
Enormous deLuxe for 125 Bronze coins
Majestic for 130 Bronze coins
Majestic plus for 140 Bronze coins
Majestic deLuxe for 150 Bronze coins

+ New "Master Work" Chest? for 200 Bronze coins(?).
random item: zone 1, chance for a prefix 90 %, chance for a suffix 90 %, quality as on pilgrimage, chance for legendary 75 %

-------------------

3) Premium opt. cos' you know.. money makes the rng go around Wink

quests every 30mins instead of an hour (but less chance of epic loot? or less xp? wouldent be BW without a mild amount of shafting Big Grin )
attacks every 45mins instead of every hour and half (less exp or evo's)

3 days boosts for 15 days of Premium
6 days boosts for 25 days of Premium
15 days boost for 40 days of Premium (for when 6 isnt enough, and 30 is too much Wink )
30 days boost for 70 days of Premium

Costs are fair imo. maybe even a little cheap Wink

---

That's all. Troll away Big Grin
Edit; added some amounts that i think are about right
edit 2; spelling

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 02-10-2015 01:02.

02-10-2015 00:06 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a chance for more quests. However, I like the idea of a black market trader Smile

Not sure how that would work, seems a little dubious to offer stones etc for a pre/suffixed item, seems a little too easy and some people will get super lucky with a black ring of xxx for a coupla bs. I'm sure there's some way to balance that though.

Bronze coins, a nice idea tbh. Would take a long time to decide on a fair reward for them though Smile Instead of using it to bump up the quest bonuses, they could be used for something else like a lesser temporary bonus, or maybe for a smaller version of the clan bonus for an individual.

My 2 cents Smile

02-10-2015 00:50 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heh. No chance at all? Wink i like them odds!

Yeah, did add that it would cost 1-2ss(?) for the random item. maybe more? & act locking it? is alot of options really. that would be for the devs to decide thou.

if it was me in control of it, the 10 items would still have normal market prices, maybe even a little higher.
I.E;
Solar Ring for 80ss or 4k junk
Solar Ring of Wisdom for 300ss or 15k junk
*Random numbers, dunno there evals lol.

no one will be getting THAT lucky for sure Big Grin is more of a way for people to have a chance at getting items on a slow server.
Only problem i can see with it is that the devs would have to finally give items an actual value instead of us giving/paying the vaule. i dont think they would like that.

Side note; Junk as payment = more so low noobs fresh to game have a chance at good items aswell.

Bronze coins would be seperate from quests, same rewards is all Smile you already get bonuses from silver & gold coins, thought it would be something a little differnet... but the same Smile

Your 2 cents' change Smile

02-10-2015 01:16 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

hmm, black market could be an interesting event.
although I'd imagine it more as an additional auction.
And to avoid it just being for the high level players who have all the stones, it could have a few items in each of a range of level restricted catagories, for example:
lvl 20-50 => 3x prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 50-65 => 3x Leg. prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 65-80 => 3x Leg. Good prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 80-100 => 3x Leg. Perfect prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 100+ => 3x Leg. Perfect prefix xxx of suffix (+5)

obviously these are just examples, but you get the idea
and could also have items of increasing value/rarity instead of higher upgrade levels

02-11-2015 00:35 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

i propose the idea of black market ~ 1 ear ago but with different options:
- on black market you can sell your horns from KOTH !!!!

02-11-2015 12:46 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
hmm, black market could be an interesting event.
although I'd imagine it more as an additional auction.
And to avoid it just being for the high level players who have all the stones, it could have a few items in each of a range of level restricted catagories, for example:
lvl 20-50 => 3x prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 50-65 => 3x Leg. prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 65-80 => 3x Leg. Good prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 80-100 => 3x Leg. Perfect prefix xxx of suffix
lvl 100+ => 3x Leg. Perfect prefix xxx of suffix (+5)

obviously these are just examples, but you get the idea
and could also have items of increasing value/rarity instead of higher upgrade levels

Hmmm, imo thats still too big of a bonus for big guys. they wont have to waste all there stones upgrading stuff :? and all legendary?
im trying to think of a way to get items to the few of us left & some kind of hope to new players that might join, but not giving the top 50-100 an unfair advantage on those below. this brain movement stuff is hard.

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
i propose the idea of black market ~ 1 ear ago but with different options:
- on black market you can sell your horns from KOTH !!!!

And i came up with the idea for Koth's Tongue
just not called koth, and no enchants. and no mobs like Purifier's. but the basic consept, with mobs like BK's, Gunmen, Gangters, baby dragons, werewolfs ect back, in 2008 aswell Cool admin/dev removed the original post thou haha. it's all a big conspiracy. there watching me waiting for the next big thing, maybe even using satalites to read my thoughts Shocked lololol Big Grin
wish i had come up with the idea of enchants. genius.
Purifier's and the sort are clearly the work of demonic possesion thou Tongue

is a good idea. but trading for more favour is cool Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 02-11-2015 17:42.

02-11-2015 17:41 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

as I said, those are just examples, obviously the quality of the items would need balancing. I was just suggesting a concept, not suggesting exact values.

the basic idea was to provide approprately decent items for different ranges of levels,
as sure, maybe the high end items wouldn't need upgrading, but yould have to compete with other high level players to buy them, so it's not like they'd be cheap...

and the lower level players would be getting items useful for their levels, and if a rare item was available for them, high level players wouldnt be allowed to bid on it, so it would most likely be alot cheaper than on normal auction, giving an advantage to lower level players Wink

02-13-2015 13:10 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Ahhh yes i see. i was thinking more along the lines of, it doesnt matter what level you are, you get what your given & be happy about it Wink

i guess if lower levels (20-30ish) were more likely to get items like good elvish shorts of dodges & higher levels (100+) would have more chance of perfect elvish kilt of night, that wouldent be so bad, would it? or would it end up as a double edged blade increasing gaps between levels?
it's hard to say imo. you couldent really test it in a short space of time either.

Well, szj is away & c47 isnt the type to crush dreams (lol) Big Grin so i doubt anything will come of this, much like the other ideas i have.
*sigh* wish i knew how to make a game.. Samurai Wars ftw.

02-13-2015 20:24 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Black Market & Bronze coins & other

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH