Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Masked Event bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Masked Event bug
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Masked Event bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: dtr

Problem description: I'm not getting double xp in quests, but I know others have:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6fb729cdff

Using my own mask.

02-17-2015 09:26 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that is +100% xp for z4 pilgrims mate.
02-17-2015 09:33 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dtr
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never mind, I'd worked it out wrong - please close this thread.

Thanks Levi!

02-17-2015 10:15 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Masked Event bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH