Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expo drop quailty » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page expo drop quailty 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.4715 Votes - Average Rating: 7.47
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

expo drop quailty Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

am i the only person that things that higher expos shouldnt drop normal+0 drops ive seen basil expos drop a bow+0 which in my eyes is really stupid.

now i dont think there should be an incresed chance of prefix/surfix just the quilty so a basil should have a min of g+3-4 with a max of perfect not something like this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7b588409d4

now am not complaining about the sharp bit the club bit or the cult bit just the fact its normal+0 you get better drops in easy quests.

can we please just get a higher quailty item please
11-23-2012 20:36 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: expo drop quailty Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i completly agree darc

i find theres nothing worse than completing a 3 man rr or basi then getting drops at normel +2 -.-

i think for the higher lvl mobs there should at least be a " minimum " qualitly lvl which ur drops should be

there rewards for defeating "bosses" which you could call the expo mobs and the drops should reflect this in some way

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-24-2012 09:32 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the drop from expos happen to be ridiculous. Chances for prefix/suffix should be increased as well as the quality of an item we obtain.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
11-24-2012 17:27 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cheers for the stones but really?
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=98feede6b4

I think the only real thing about expo drops is massively increased stone drop, which is great don't get me wrong. But really? Even if it's affected by luck like in quests I have a minimum of 72 luck in that fight. Normal knife of courage?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-24-2012 19:29 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc

the drop from expos arnt affected by luck. and the prefix/suffux chance should stay the same the quailty of the item should go up by how high the expo is and a min set.

the stones can stay the same aswell but really a normal lvl drop at certain mobs just shouldnt happen
11-24-2012 20:44 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

I'm pretty sure you get better drops if you're in optimal level range, sure I read that somewhere

11-25-2012 14:23 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
darc
Viking

from tutoral

Rewards for the expedition leader

defeated bosses leave items, the better boss the higher chance for better items:
depending on opponent you can get random item with random prefix and/or suffix. It means that these items always have a magical property (except for guns and ranged weapons where only suffix is guaranteed)
the more powerful boss the higher item quality, i.e. good or perfect items.
bosses also drop stones, better stones for more difficult enemies of course.
If the leader deals final blow he\she gets a medal that opens next location. Additionally it ensures ignoring defence = 10% against beaten opponents. Each player may possess only 1 award of every kind.

i like point 1 which doesnt seem to happen alot
11-25-2012 22:31 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a3d86db48a

Now you`re returning from a hunt which will be talked about for a long time. In your bags are: Copper Neckerchief (+2), Heartstone.

Considering the fact the optimal level is higher, shouldn't I get better loot? Or when I eventually get into the optimal levels will my loot suddently be better?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-28-2012 11:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

instead of starting new post just bring this one back

i think luck should have an effect on drops in expos big mobs crap drops even when still getting normal+1 items and no stones most games with bosses drop something decent but still no even if you pay premium now

or have the quality work like this white to gold same as easy quest

golem to r+r same far journey

and sphinx to cronos pilgrimage

im sure you can easily implement that

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 02-15-2015 01:27.

02-14-2015 19:15 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

I have seen quite a lot of nice expo drops like black of wisdom or elvish of looter
02-16-2015 05:04 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

or read title and forget prefix and suffix its quality when you do an xr you expect the item lvl to be at least in the good range not normal +0
02-17-2015 11:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expo drop quailty

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH