Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » "delete all read" problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "delete all read" problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

"delete all read" problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

every time i press in my msgs "delete all read" i get kicked from the game, all works ok if i press "delete selected"

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-18-2015 20:40 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same as me... really annoying

Junk
02-19-2015 02:06 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

See Necro problem

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-20-2015 07:56 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » "delete all read" problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH