Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » set name bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page set name bug
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

set name bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

think its to do with the transfer but when i select a set i dont get a name i get what looks like an ip address

i cant show you but maybe some others have seen it and can post pic
02-20-2015 20:47 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think thats pretty standard. But it usually says UKR1 so you don't notice it.. I might be wrong though.

But it still says ;

Are you sure you want to equip this set? (Set Name Here)
02-20-2015 22:12 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I checked there and it looks like Flash is right, it's the part that normally says UKR1 or R1EN or something like that

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 02-21-2015 00:18.

02-21-2015 00:18 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc

so probably just due to transfer. its no issue but just thought i would point it out
02-21-2015 04:18 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » set name bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH