Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Error 404 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Error 404
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fleaboy

Registration Date: 05-08-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Error 404 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Spring Heeled Jack

Problem description:Error 404 every time I go to log in , I've tried Chrome and FF Aurora to no avail .

Anyone else getting the same thing ?

03-10-2015 14:16 Fleaboy is offline Search for Posts by Fleaboy Add Fleaboy to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am aswell
03-10-2015 14:18 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here as well
03-10-2015 14:28 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

The UK front end is down so you can't get into Underworld or Necro.
The game was working but I got the 404 when I logged out.

03-10-2015 15:14 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Fleaboy

Thread Starter Thread Started by Fleaboy

Seems to be back to " normal " now .

03-10-2015 15:27 Fleaboy is offline Search for Posts by Fleaboy Add Fleaboy to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Clan: BoS

I'm still getting the 404 error
03-10-2015 16:09 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Morticion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: AvE

Error 404
03-10-2015 16:16 Morticion is offline Search for Posts by Morticion Add Morticion to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

http://r2ip.bloodwars.pl//

03-10-2015 16:23 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Falek

Registration Date: 03-31-2012
Race in game: Cultist

Ave Ceasar!
Thanks for the link.

03-10-2015 16:43 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
omaeda

Registration Date: 04-26-2012

I have the same problem: error 404 when I click on the English flag.
impossible to connect this morning
03-10-2015 17:29 omaeda is offline Search for Posts by omaeda Add omaeda to your Buddy List
Fleaboy

Thread Starter Thread Started by Fleaboy

And back to being broken again ......

03-10-2015 17:40 Fleaboy is offline Search for Posts by Fleaboy Add Fleaboy to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

I called bloodwars main office, got transfered to the CEO who got me into a video conference with the board of directors.

Turns out they sold the company to Microsoft who will be turning the game into a Minecraft expansion, called Vampcraft. So... Get ready to use blocks of wood to craft your p5 items.
03-10-2015 18:12 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
RedWolf

Registration Date: 02-08-2015
Clan: AS

Not working either :/
03-10-2015 18:17 RedWolf is offline Search for Posts by RedWolf Add RedWolf to your Buddy List
Falek

Registration Date: 03-31-2012

quote:
Originally posted by omaeda
I have the same problem: error 404 when I click on the English flag.
impossible to connect this morning

Don't click flags. Just select your server from the list. There are all servers for all languages

03-10-2015 19:19 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

I don't advise to log in via that page, looks like a phishing attempt to me.
03-10-2015 19:51 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
I don't advise to log in via that page, looks like a phishing attempt to me.

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...07&hilight=r2ip

there you can see this link in Konrad post

03-10-2015 20:04 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Sorry for replying so late, the problem was with the servers and has since been fixed.

03-12-2015 08:52 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Error 404

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH