Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Mutiny button » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mutiny button 7 Votes - Average Rating: 6.14
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Mutiny button Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I find there are situations where a mutiny button would be helpful.
This would work via a button on the clan page, which would then send a poll to clan members, over x% is a yes, then the premium cost will be incurred and split by the yes voters. Old leader is removed, new is deputy or something along those lines.
11/10 would bang, best idea EUW.

03-22-2015 21:51 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10/10 would roofie and rape.

So yeah ... This should be implemented so DB can delete baal and ces
03-22-2015 21:52 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Indica
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's poor ces got to do with anything?
This isn't a player bashing thread, this is a genuine suggestion that I would love to see implemented in the very near future

03-22-2015 21:54 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

RE: Mutiny button Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Certainly needed when the server's decaying at the rate it is, and in the light of recent events ... We need help bringing this server back to life Frown

In Game Name TEMPEST
03-22-2015 21:54 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Indica
What's poor ces got to do with anything?
This isn't a player bashing thread, this is a genuine suggestion that I would love to see implemented in the very near future

Because.

If you start arguing with me, i'll value this at 9/10.

No chance it ever gets implemented if I don't give it a 10.
03-22-2015 21:56 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

its not easy starting and running a clan, i say if you dont like the clan your in then start your own, why grumble

03-22-2015 22:15 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
its not easy starting and running a clan, i say if you dont like the clan your in then start your own, why grumble

As you just said "It's not easy" Confused There are the clan building etc that take time & teams.
Since the update where Clan leaders can be swapped the clan you originally joined may have had several different leaders, your clan is an example of that Faceeater. Supposing the leader does something stupid like oooh I dunno multi accounting would be nice to be able to remove them from power all be it temporarily. Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST
03-22-2015 22:32 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Lazy bugger build your own

03-23-2015 07:13 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This is not something we want to add

03-23-2015 08:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

As a clan is not just one person but every single member, what about more limits?
I.e. Clan leader can only throw 2 - 3 people out of a clan in 1 day and to delete the clan 66% of the clan must agree.

With clan buildings being so important having no protection for the time you've all put into it seems a bit odd.
03-23-2015 09:29 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Lol democracy
03-23-2015 11:48 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I think that someone has already stated that - if you don't like a clan, you can leave it. I don't think we want to give clans a "democratic" feel.

03-23-2015 12:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Besides the fact it would frequently be pointless (inactives screwing up the system), it is easily open to abuse by letting scrub players "mutiny" a Clan were all the hard work is done for them.

Potentially even troll deletes, like when a servers z1 gets ruined by a pro l337 tool who cried for a turn then thought they were funny levelling everything.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-23-2015 12:54 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I think that someone has already stated that - if you don't like a clan, you can leave it. I don't think we want to give clans a "democratic" feel.

I did mean this in a sarcastic manner to others.

I also believe democracy is an illusion and clans are clearly not democracies, and it's good that way.
03-23-2015 13:32 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Clan: CoS

It'll do a fine job in exterminating this half past dead server I believe. Go on, plant the nuke and see the obliteration of the UK server. Who knows may be then we can get a much awaited new one.

03-23-2015 16:40 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

can i recommend those that pour poison into the game in world chat, we have this very same option, people dont join the fun aspect of the communal game because world chat is so hateful and nasty, this vote button should be added to world chat and if 3 people are offended bye a small minded biggots we get the chance for 30 day ban repeat offenders are banned from posting

03-24-2015 00:33 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

wow this isnt a war game as you remedial players have said, its a post apocalyptic game where if im not wrong the point is to survive with the help of others, if im not mislead vampires are not actually real, out of all players we seem to have 10 or so post nasty comments in world chat on a daily basis, i might be considered one of these people, i dont like any form of racism or bullying, and as such feel i need to respond to this, as everyone knows im not afraid of being banned for my words, the only thing we need to fix this server is to put real restrictions on nasty comments and encourage a better playing enviroment.

stronger control from the developers, why do we need our 1 mod to log for 10 mins on a forum at 6am when the server is mainly asleep, close us down or show some respect to those who pay good money to play this game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 03-24-2015 00:51.

03-24-2015 00:46 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

"We do not monitor in-game chat in any way. We do, however, have a forum for making complaints if you feel offended." - Szej's reply to similar comments.
03-24-2015 08:31 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
swed

Registration Date: 03-11-2010

I agree with the author. this option is required. you propose to start your own clan? need 1-2 years to build that building. in some clans leaders come to the game 1 time per week, but nevertheless do not want to give primacy. for just such an occasion and need a Mutiny.
sorry for my english.

03-24-2015 08:54 swed is offline Search for Posts by swed Add swed to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

And so you want to steal his longtime achievements? Only because he or she is so busy with her real life that he or she can't provide a 24X7 vigilance over every clan member? Sorry this is irrational.
If a player is unpleasant by the norms set by the game rules that you promised to abide by while registering for this server, report against him. But I suppose there will never be an option for throwing out a clan leader out of his own clan. Only a clan leader can kick anyone out of his clan. He's the dictator.
If you don't like him. Leave and join some other clan. If no clan leader is satisfying for you create your own utopia .
As Szejsez has clearly stated it's something he (they) doesn't want, so keeping on chanting the same appeal is mere spamming .

03-24-2015 09:33 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
swed

Registration Date: 03-11-2010

I have a different opinion. I understand that there may be problems in real life. but if this has been going on for a couple of years?
and it happens that wants to change the leader is not one person, but most of the members of the clan. but the leader refuses, even though he does not play.
and built the building he is not alone, and all the players, and the building - not his own, and all members of the clan.
If all leave dissatisfied and organize your clan - they have to re-build all the buildings...

03-24-2015 10:03 swed is offline Search for Posts by swed Add swed to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

And that's the point of the game

03-24-2015 11:40 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

If that's the point that the mutineers consider, then leave the clan and join any other clan, or create a new one and then pounce on him back.
I'm fairly new in this game with respect to some others , however I've heard about rumors where dissatisfied members have left clan and built different clans.
If it is true that most of the clan members are dissatisfied with the leader, there should be abundant volunteers to help in new clan buildings . Besides, given that most of the mutineers have not actually helped to build the clan structures , they shouldn't really complain about it. If the leader is really rubbish then leave him apart. Others won't even join him and he'll either generously offer you to come back at the ransom of his throne, or will disband his clan, both of which will serve the purpose for you right?
Blood Wars is already plagued with enough poisonous options to kick away any social human out of this game. Please don't make it any worse by asking for anything that's utterly worthless .

03-24-2015 12:51 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by souvik
If that's the point that the mutineers consider, then leave the clan and join any other clan, or create a new one and then pounce on him back.
I'm fairly new in this game with respect to some others , however I've heard about rumors where dissatisfied members have left clan and built different clans.
If it is true that most of the clan members are dissatisfied with the leader, there should be abundant volunteers to help in new clan buildings . Besides, given that most of the mutineers have not actually helped to build the clan structures , they shouldn't really complain about it. If the leader is really rubbish then leave him apart. Others won't even join him and he'll either generously offer you to come back at the ransom of his throne, or will disband his clan, both of which will serve the purpose for you right?
Blood Wars is already plagued with enough poisonous options to kick away any social human out of this game. Please don't make it any worse by asking for anything that's utterly worthless .

Sure and i suppose you will be building all their clan buildings by yourself to make up for the loss ?
03-24-2015 15:54 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

I don't get what do you mean by loss. You were allowed to get into clan so that you can be sheltered from the hazards of the game. You were provided the options to use the clan armoury, you were helped by providing support whenever you sieged anyone, you were assisted by innumerable clan mates for bagging millions of xp points and the badges. These certainly were your personal gains.
In return you are probing his login times and conspirating with some of the guys in the clan to throw him out and get to his throne. When you find that's not feasible within the game bounds you go to ask the game administrator to change the rule to fulfill your lust . Even when it's denied you can't get away with it and build your own clan as you are considering the loss of the clan buildings? Personally speaking I think that's the highest degree of gratitude that a member can display ever.

03-24-2015 18:23 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
I don't get what do you mean by loss. You were allowed to get into clan so that you can be sheltered from the hazards of the game. You were provided the options to use the clan armoury, you were helped by providing support whenever you sieged anyone, you were assisted by innumerable clan mates for bagging millions of xp points and the badges. These certainly were your personal gains.
In return you are probing his login times and conspirating with some of the guys in the clan to throw him out and get to his throne. When you find that's not feasible within the game bounds you go to ask the game administrator to change the rule to fulfill your lust . Even when it's denied you can't get away with it and build your own clan as you are considering the loss of the clan buildings? Personally speaking I think that's the highest degree of gratitude that a member can display ever.

I can draw 2 conclusions here

1- you are ba_al's multi
2- you have no idea what a real clan is like
03-24-2015 18:25 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Answers to the conclusion
1. Report me and Stimp for pillory.
2. Build your clan and let us experience what it is like a real clan. But please don't steal other's investments. It took him years for building it to the state that makes it look so tantalizing. If you can't thank him for protecting you this long, at least show some respect by leaving him alone when he really needs it.

03-24-2015 18:49 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Answers to the conclusion
1. Report me and Stimp for pillory.
2. Build your clan and let us experience what it is like a real clan. But please don't steal other's investments. It took him years for building it to the state that makes it look so tantalizing. If you can't thank him for protecting you this long, at least show some respect by leaving him alone when he really needs it.

erm.. I remember DB being made and run by cesarz 0_o.. so erm.... whos "long term" achievements would you be referring to?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-24-2015 19:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I think we've gone terribly off-topic. I'm closing the thread.

03-25-2015 06:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Mutiny button

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH