Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Szejszej please read - my wish list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Szejszej please read - my wish list 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Szejszej please read - my wish list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Increased 15% chance for all level upgrades, with Premium cost.

A new Moria server for UK people.

+1 additional attack and +2 dmg per 10 lvls additional for Berzerker tat (on top of everything already existing)

Elvish set (we need elvish on head) which will give +2 extra attacks and + 25% crit and 15% ignore def at p5

Please remove ranged tatoos from the game. I suggest perma ban for all ranged players.

Also act 4

Also act 3 new expo mobs

Also act 3 tasks

Also act 4 ??

And finally, I hope you have received the check I sent, all those p5 upgrades were very easy, thanks for that.

Ps: please delete dark brotherhood clan.

Ps2: beat console ever
Ps3: mehh
Ps4: lol no games

New idea for event: lasts for 8 days, all members of the brotherhood of steel clan have +400% xp boost and *4 evolution gain multiplier.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scourge: 03-23-2015 18:24.

03-23-2015 17:56 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's wrong Levi? You're so going to fizz off almost everyone !!!

03-23-2015 23:58 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're writing to the wrong person and Santa Claus won't be here for about 9 months Smile

03-24-2015 06:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

I agree with the Elvish set and maybe anew server Wink But the rest ..........

You need to go and have a good hard look at yourself!

Cheers Tongue
03-24-2015 11:34 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Elvish set will be nice, but not with requirements from top Big Grin
also light set can be a good idea, we need only light cap of xxx, rest of the items have this prefix

03-27-2015 20:45 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
Elvish set will be nice, but not with requirements from top Big Grin
also light set can be a good idea, we need only light cap of xxx, rest of the items have this prefix

I actually think this is genuinely an awesome idea.

Light set could be a great set for low lvls (20-50). Not sure what bonuses it should have but I think an easiness bonus woukd make a LOT of sense (like 5% reduced item requirements at G5).
Pretty sure the other bonus should be +weapons dmg.
03-28-2015 06:18 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Szejszej please read - my wish list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH