Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Rune wild speculation thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rune wild speculation thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Rune wild speculation thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We know one thing about them:

We're getting Runes at the next big patch :p

Let's brainstorm a little! Good ideas may be early enough to be stolen and used Wink

I can think of two places to put them.

Added as a seperate equipable item.

Or added like Enchantments for Tattoos. There's a mostly hnused page already there for Tattoos which never gets looked at again, which has four slots.

The second expo map would be a good place to collect them. Win a new expo? Get a Rune.
I would prefer that to random drops. The game is borderline TOO high variance as it is.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-27-2015 13:46 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"The game is borderline TOO high variance as it is."
Never a truer word said! Big Grin

Adding them to tattoos would be superb.

I'd like to see two things (which may be a nightmare to code, but I know nothing about coding so...):
1) Stackable runes - so you can chose to put more than one rune on one item / tattoo
2) Rune merging - one of the most addictive/ annoying / rewarding things about Underworld is the merging capabilities; so do it with the runes as well and we will all spend the next 5 years tearing our hair out and swearing at the BWT Big Grin Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-30-2015 13:25 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In line with hair tearing yet compelling action...

I would love to see hidden bonuses that only switch on with certain item sets equipped Smile

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-30-2015 14:31 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Rune wild speculation thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH