Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Patch 1.6.2 on KoTH doesn't work. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.6.2 on KoTH doesn't work.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Patch 1.6.2 on KoTH doesn't work. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 23713

Problem description: Patch 1.6.2 on KoTH doesn't work.

After completing the selected level of KotH, there will be 70% chance of starting another level and then again 70% for the next level until the location is complete or you are defeated. The new levels will be played without HP regeneration. Disposable items and Arcana work normally on all the levels. If you are defeated, you'll be able to continue the location from the last completed level.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3391291669

I win level 2 and 3 and I was defeted on lvl 4 so I be able to continue the location from the last completed level. So It should be level 3! And now i can start from 1st level Frown

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
04-06-2015 13:28 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry, evething is back to normal.. sorry for my missunderstanding... I have option to start from lvl 4 Smile

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
04-06-2015 14:28 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Patch 1.6.2 on KoTH doesn't work.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH