Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Item defence killing tattoos again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Item defence killing tattoos again 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Item defence killing tattoos again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 5128

Problem description: Not so long ago there was a patch raising tattoo defence limit for gunman, gangster and sniper, because certain highly upgraded items were killing the tattoo.
Few weeks ago I have found out that e.g. velvet kilt of arms dealer at p+5 is killing tattoo for sniper and gangster again. Keeping it at p+4 was 'fixing' the problem, but few days ago I have found out that at level 120 and above its killing tattoos already at p+1 making it unusable without solar set.

Szeszej, can you pass this to Sushi for a feedback and possible fix?

Thanks

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-29-2014 18:21 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll ask Konrad about this.

08-31-2014 20:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kilts have defence that scales with level so it is just impossible to properly adjust tattoo requirements for them. We are however looking at affixes that change the base defence and would like to find some way in which they don't make items unusable with certain tattoos.

09-02-2014 21:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

Szeszej,
can I get an update on this issue?
Thx

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-22-2015 21:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

The official answer for anything right now is "when runes are done" Smile

04-23-2015 06:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Item defence killing tattoos again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH