Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » pop not calculated correctly » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page pop not calculated correctly
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kqr

images/avatars/avatar-576.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

pop not calculated correctly Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: kqr

Problem description:

Pop not calculated correctly during expedition, should've got twice as much, as an expedition starter.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6cfbf8ced9

04-24-2015 22:07 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KHORNE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You get near 35k at 89 lvl and 2Tees get 17k at 87lvl, thats twice as much... I dont see any problem here.

04-25-2015 08:18 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you're forgetting about optimum levels for expo mobs. That could be where you're losing out

Optimal level(100% exp): 107-113

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 04-25-2015 13:19.

04-25-2015 13:18 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
kqr

images/avatars/avatar-576.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

Thread Starter Thread Started by kqr

Could be, i need to do one more to compare, simply wasn't expecting as the expedition starter to get less pop then Justice Wink .
My bad, case close, for now..... Wink
Thanks

04-25-2015 16:00 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » pop not calculated correctly

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH