Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » stats changing during 1 KOTH » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page stats changing during 1 KOTH
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

stats changing during 1 KOTH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 86432

Problem description: Stats and HP during the same expedition (KOTH) are changed Frown

my stats are nerfed on HOSPITAL LEVEL 1, from 3537HP to 1959
i was slain but anyway this is a BUG, i don't have and don't see other reports with this issue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fd1242b12b

05-20-2015 11:25 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zakadum is covered with Rotting Remains, the effects of items and evolutions are cancelled until the end of combat.
Scavenger 2 is slain on the battlefield.

05-20-2015 11:29 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Until te end of commbat - this is including also the next lvl of hospital? or to be more explicit... This is normal to be applied to next LVL for KOTH?

05-20-2015 15:59 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Yes, it is normal.

The effect is ment to last until you are out of combat.

Additional KotH levs are regarded as one continous fight.

Thank You.
05-21-2015 11:41 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

Thanks

05-23-2015 11:11 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » stats changing during 1 KOTH

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH