Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Need Account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Need Account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Need Account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need an A3 account.
I'm a returning player and would like to skip A1,A2 Tongue
I prefer a CO sniper but any acc any tat is fine Smile
Pm me/post on this thread or msg me ign : Atropos
Ty Smile

08-08-2015 18:16 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is account trading.

Unles you have something to trade wait until someone is giving an account away and ask for it.

Closed

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-08-2015 20:55 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Need Account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH