Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive user » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Offensive user
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Offensive user Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pissedoffhyperion on board - Seraphim in R2

See previous thread - trying to get someone banned for what is obviously a joke.

We all know that Levi is a bit... special shall we say... and that he means no harm. People like the above are blatantly trying to get him banned as they know it is the only way they will ever stop Levi beating them.

I personally find the comments hilarious, and the complaints made against said people highly offensive, so there for the above should be banned.

08-11-2015 15:19 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not sure i made anyone tell someone else to die in a fire Smile
08-11-2015 18:42 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think this is a legitimate reason for complaint, especially coming from a third party

08-12-2015 06:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive user

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH