Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » King of the Hill with shortening option? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page King of the Hill with shortening option? 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.71
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

King of the Hill with shortening option? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lately we got many KotH's and a lot of them are for higher level. All of us got nice enchants from lower level KotH's. As on our clan ther is not so many people which playing so it's hard for good team who get it on time...

My suggestion to avoid that any be sure about it to shortening option for last 3 KotH's or all of them. Thanks to that we can for exampl start at one time 2 strong KotH's and end it in 1 hour. It will be great idea I think, not sure if it will be better for others servers (f.e. on polish servers) but for our will be great. Besides we got family server so it will be also some kind of nod for us.

What You think?

Ow, and I try to find a topic for that but I don't saw anything with that possibility..

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TwoSwords.: 08-29-2015 13:25.

08-29-2015 12:07 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agree, cool idea, especially for our server when not much ppl are playing at the moment...

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
08-29-2015 12:32 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Aichi_Sendou

Registration Date: 09-08-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ I think on both servers this would work, Basically the same system as Expos that cost 1 days premium or 10-20k Honor points.

As on under there are lots of koths in my clan that needs help and sometimes not alot of people, I luckily can solo the first two locations.
08-29-2015 18:01 Aichi_Sendou is offline Search for Posts by Aichi_Sendou Add Aichi_Sendou to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This is something we are currently thinking of. It'd work in the same way as shortening expeditions.

08-31-2015 12:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » King of the Hill with shortening option?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH