Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Underworld down? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld down? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Underworld down? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: dtr

Problem description: I can't login! Is Bloodwars down right now? I've tried IE, Google Chrome and Firefox - but no luck!

Dtr

09-23-2015 13:59 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't log in either.

Saying that "can't establish a connection to the server at r1.bloodwars.net."
09-23-2015 14:01 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've the same problem.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xpa: 09-23-2015 14:06.

09-23-2015 14:05 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Yep, Same, I'm getting this message

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
09-23-2015 14:07 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dtr

Bloodwars is down lol! Man, I might have to go outside now...

09-23-2015 14:12 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Yeeek this page is not available !!!! Cant login !!!

09-23-2015 15:19 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

same there

09-23-2015 15:51 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

R1 - server crash

09-23-2015 15:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

What the hell happened? On xPa account I was lvl 74 close to 75 and now I'm lvl 72 also on white Lady account I went back in my progress. So what is the explanation?!???

09-23-2015 17:36 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Underworld down?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH