Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Premium lost » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Premium lost
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Premium lost Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 88402

Problem description: After server crash I seem to have lost the 180 days I bought on Sep 20.

Any help getting it back would be appreciated.

09-23-2015 17:42 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

RE: Premium lost Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've had the same issue, so have used the contact form on the extend premium page and messaged Szeszej as well
09-23-2015 18:31 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
mortanius
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have just filled in the contact form so hopefully that will get it sorted.

09-23-2015 18:50 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everyone who has encountered this error - please fill the contact form.

09-23-2015 21:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

All premium prolonged in lost period of time has been extended again. Please use contact form again in case of not gaining premium or any problems with it.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

09-24-2015 08:43 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius

Thank you for being so quick to sort it out.

09-24-2015 10:40 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Premium lost

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH