Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Modification to invitations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Modification to invitations
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Modification to invitations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to see a modification to the invitation system where you can choose whether to automatically accept or not. The advantage to this would be that I could send invitations to a larger group of people than I really want to take on my expedition, then select from them.

For example, if I only need one more Cursed One in my expedition, I could send invitations to just the Cursed Ones in the clan, and then close my expedition, so that only they could apply. Under the current system, I could do this, but risk having all of them apply making my team too big.

My last idea was immediately shot down and then ultimately implemented. Let's see how this one fares.

12-05-2015 14:01 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Personally, i dont see the difference to just manually accepting a team without invitations.

Just my 2c

12-13-2015 22:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Modification to invitations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH