Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Joining Expos and Koths » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Joining Expos and Koths 9 Votes - Average Rating: 10.009 Votes - Average Rating: 10.009 Votes - Average Rating: 10.009 Votes - Average Rating: 10.009 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Joining Expos and Koths Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With the new (lovely) update now we can join a number of koths and expeditions, which is great. However having to click for arcana, evos, etc. for each is tedious, it would be great if the current option box can be changed to a checkbox, so you can join all the expos/koths you want way quicker.

Of course this option would be only compatible when you are joining them as good samaritan.

12-14-2015 11:27 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will be great and also an option for disposable item.

12-14-2015 11:39 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed
12-14-2015 12:12 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
mitchell1996

Registration Date: 10-31-2015

Agreed
12-14-2015 12:24 mitchell1996 is offline Search for Posts by mitchell1996 Add mitchell1996 to your Buddy List
devilboy

Registration Date: 01-03-2015

yup.. good concept with dispos... totally agree
12-14-2015 12:46 devilboy is offline Search for Posts by devilboy Add devilboy to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Good thinking about the check boxes but as far as disposables it's not so nice.
Don't get me wrong it might be helluva handy option for all the lazy ppl Smile

But disposables are named like that for a reason, it's ONE use items (apart for arenas when you buy them automaticly) so if you have an expo/koth you buy a ONE disposable and you can buy another AFTER you use the original one.
Buying them like for arenas would be as joining koth and forget about it... or doing caravane deluxe but with expos/koths.

If the dispo optios could ease up the expos/koth - VERY
But still will vote for it as against.

But the check box is very interesting as long as you join several expos with same arcana.

12-14-2015 13:44 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

hmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well.. if 3 expos end same time u use dispo only in one.. and u cant use it in the expo u really need/want it ... .

to its lame...

besides that... game is lame with this join all expos patch..

lightboy who has 1 setup for anything is happy...

i use 1 gear for pvp
1 gear for koh
1 gear for low expos
1 gear for medium expos..
and last gear with diff talismans for hard expos...

im in 8-10 expos and 4-5 kohs a day.... and i dont hit in half... i dont do much damage in half...
or .. i need to be online 24/7 to see if anyone ended... to gear up for that expos..

besides the fact that i have 3-4 expos ending same time.. and if i need to join tree and hit 100% i dont do max damage in rest...

welcome to my world.
bad patch

12-14-2015 14:16 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

And this is why I join only Giant Choppers.
12-14-2015 23:25 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Joining Expos and Koths

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH