Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Void of Silence Talisman » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Void of Silence Talisman
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Void of Silence Talisman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a suggestion to improve this, since it's pretty unwanted but a neat idea.

Decrease it to 25% Horror chance, but then stagger it to trigger on a different round.

So in Ambush it can happen round 2, in addition to the regular round 1 freeze, then set it to trigger round 3 of expeditions and so being a chance of an additional horror.

It's pretty worthless right now, but if it can be an extra (if unreliable) Horror it becomes an interesting option to either be worth replacing a damage Talisman wit in Ambush or else give teams of Absorbers a job to work together on in expeditions.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-02-2015 22:56 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tottaly agree that absorber talismans sux hard and they both need changes.

12-21-2015 12:34 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our plan is to make void of silence into a defensive tattoo that protects your and other expedition members against special attacks.

12-21-2015 13:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

Screws up my blog on Arcana, but I like the sounds of that :p

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-21-2015 19:50 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Void of Silence Talisman

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH