Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Joining expos/koths after midnight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Joining expos/koths after midnight 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Joining expos/koths after midnight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would it be possible to make it so that we can be in two non-good-Samaritan expos at the same time, provided that we join them on different days? Currently, I am in an expo as a non-GS, and have an invitation to another expo. I joined the first before midnight, so the game says that I'm eligible to join another now:

quote:
You will be able to join an expedition in: NOW

However, when I try to join the second expo, the game won't let me:

quote:
If you want to join another expedition, you have to use the "good Samaritan" option!

I can't see any reason that this is not possible, except that it was not anticipated by the developers.

Thoughts?

01-14-2016 01:33 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Bowmore

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bowmore
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I guess there's no interest in fixing this, and no one else is having this problem. Just another indication that if you don't live in the right place, the devs don't care.

02-11-2016 01:02 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Devs do care, it's just that some player support would be nice first Smile

02-11-2016 06:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bowmore

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bowmore

It took a while, but I finally understand that the last line of the patch notes for 1.7.7 addresses this issue, in a bit of a backwards way. You still can't join a new expo for xp after midnight if you're already in another expo for xp from the previous day, but the timer correctly reflects this.

Not the solution I was hoping for, but at least it's clear now.

02-23-2016 23:00 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Well, always happy to help (although in a roundabout way) Wink

02-24-2016 11:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Joining expos/koths after midnight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH