Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Reply box overlapping post buttons » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reply box overlapping post buttons
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply box overlapping post buttons Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:

Problem description: Unable to post reply due to message box overlapping the buttons

I did solve the problem by quoting the previous persons reply but some may not think of that.

02-01-2017 16:03 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll pass it to Konrad

02-02-2017 11:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What browser are you using? Does this happen all the time or only with longer posts?

02-04-2017 13:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

I'm on my Sony Xperia Z1, using Chrome browser and it only affects me when I type a long reply

02-04-2017 16:25 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

Do you know the version of the browser?

02-05-2017 18:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Sorry I didn't see you'd replied

Unholy Emperor has attached this image (reduced version):
Screenshot_2017-02-07-12-57-21.jpg

02-07-2017 12:58 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Hi, I think I fixed it. Can you check?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-08-2017 10:35 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Yep that's fixed it, just filled the box with random text and I could still hit the post reply button.

02-09-2017 14:42 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Reply box overlapping post buttons

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH