Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Change UK-r1 to Moria type 2? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Change UK-r1 to Moria type 2? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Wink Change UK-r1 to Moria type 2? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I realise there is an issue with jewelry merge lists. But are there any other reasons why not to change uk underworld to moria type 2 server.

It seems to me that this type of server is more fun for end game play. I mean level progression is much more linear in moria 2, where here in underworld it's a much more rapidly increasing curve.

So, is it possible to convert UK-r1 to moria type 2 server (just convert all titanium items to platinum or ruby or whatever)

Or if a full conversion is not possible, then use the same progression formulas as they do in Moria 2

I see that top 1 on r17 is now level 185 with only 238039 punkty where i am level 133 with 303371 points. A constant progression in levels makes games much more motivating Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-14-2017 13:56.

03-14-2017 13:55 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can i see the type 2 merge order?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-14-2017 14:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dooz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1#gid=928694450

03-14-2017 14:10 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Change UK-r1 to Moria type 2?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH