Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Treasure points for essence ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Treasure points for essence ? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Treasure points for essence ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think title is self explanatory.

You can get people, junk and blood. Maybe you could get some essence ?
Like 100 essence of your choice for 600 points. Or 150 random essence for 600 points.
Something like that.
04-03-2017 18:28 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why?? Just do all of your attacks every day.

I've got 13 level 4 Runes (so plenty of Essence used in upgrading them to that level), and the odd usage of the Cube of Cain.

I've also got:

Essence of Fire 68218
Essence of Earth 35144
Essence of Water 33785
Essence of Soul 60790

You only get essence from attacking, so go do it Smile
04-03-2017 21:35 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I think most of the players hold an excessive number of those. I'd rather buy evo points for treasure Big Grin

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
04-04-2017 07:29 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

no not everyone holds an excessive number of those

i like the idea ..would be nice to have

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-04-2017 16:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Essences for Talismans

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-04-2017 21:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

We're planning on utilizing the excessive resources (hammers, etc.) elsewhere, but that's still far off

04-05-2017 07:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge

A lot of players dont do daily attacks, for lack of time etc.
04-09-2017 11:43 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Treasure points for essence ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH